Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harley and Black Canary both look really good. DC had all of the bombshells on display at their booth except BC. She will be out for display tomorrow or the next.

SDCC_2013_DC_Collectibles_Wed-030.jpg

SDCC_2013_DC_Collectibles_Wed-032.jpg

SDCC_2013_DC_Collectibles_Wed-034.jpg

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/2013_sdcc/SDCC_2013_DC_Collectibles_Wed/default.asp

Saw the whole lineup at comic con and damn, they look good. I am prob not gonna buy these cuz of scale but if they turn out like the protos, very nice line!

Saw the whole lineup at comic con and damn, they look good. I am prob not gonna buy these cuz of scale but if they turn out like the protos, very nice line!

I thought they weren't there... any pics?

Last edited:
Yup, will be buying this. Not because it's Black Canary especially, but more because it's a great interpretation of the whole pin-up thing.

Possibly a bit of a risk for DC, producing things clearly some step removed from the usual versions of their characters.. so, fair play to them for doing this line.

Harley and Canary seem to me to be pushing the concept a little bit further than the early ones did, all in favour in that. Hope there's a good idea for the Catwoman Bombshell.

Wondering if we'll see the Audrey Hepburn likeness in Catwoman again. Given that Hepburn's career started in the early 50s, she fits the period loosely attached to the look & feel of the line.

Rockabilly Audrey Hepburn sounds pretty cool to me. Still, we'll see..

What's the timing on this line, btw? Had a poke about on the net but mere details like release dates seem a little thin on the ground.

Hmm, should have occurred to me to take a look at DC's own site, duh. -50 internet points for me. OK, cheers.

Back