Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some better shots of Harley. Definitely getting her (looking mischievous which is great, unlike the angry/scary looking ex PF Sideshow head), as well as Ivy and Catwoman (although haven't seen Catwoman yet).

945679_10152842661200265_444338326_n.jpg

971747_10152842668555265_1727242772_n.jpg

Wow the face is perfect... unlike another statue that could have been this good:( ... still getting both but this face and personality is Harley... see sometimes DCD does good but usually in smaller scale

Wow the face is perfect... unlike another statue that could have been this good:( ... still getting both but this face and personality is Harley... see sometimes DCD does good but usually in smaller scale

The face here looks great. Wow when DC Collectibles is looking better than Sideshow's version of HQ you gotta worry lol. SS better not mess up WW.

I think Bombshell Harley looks great, but won't be investing in this line. I've seen DC final pieces and they usually have pretty bad paint jobs.

I am not much of a fan of the Bombshell Ivy, she looks very strange to me, and Wonder Woman has the biggest cankles I've ever seen, ever. They are bigger than her upper thighs.

I like what I see...quite different but well done...grats to anyone who gets these...

I think Bombshell Harley looks great, but won't be investing in this line. I've seen DC final pieces and they usually have pretty bad paint jobs.

I am not much of a fan of the Bombshell Ivy, she looks very strange to me, and Wonder Woman has the biggest cankles I've ever seen, ever. They are bigger than her upper thighs.

Yeah, not to mention shoddy glue jobs for accessories! Ie: Death's umbrella (which in turn really messed up her necklace on mine :( ).

They better step up their QC with this line! (And every line afterwards also) :lecture:

Just PO'd Quinn. I love the stylization of her design. Im about to PO Supergirl as well. Im not too keen on Wonder Woman. Wish there were other pic angles of her for me to make a final decision.

Here's some better shots of Harley. Definitely getting her (looking mischievous which is great, unlike the angry/scary looking ex PF Sideshow head), as well as Ivy and Catwoman (although haven't seen Catwoman yet).

Wait, do we know Catwoman is coming, or is it just your assumption?

945679_10152842661200265_444338326_n.jpg

971747_10152842668555265_1727242772_n.jpg

Wow that looks great, might have to PO this. Love the jacket and the little Batman charm on the gun :lol

I can probably help answer a lot of questions for everyone since I live in the same hometown and have spoken with Anthony quite a few times as he is a long time friend of someone I know.

As mentioned the artist is Anthony(Ant) Lucia

His business is Spookshow Pinups. If you go to the Spookshow Pinups page on facebook you can find lots of info as well as other pics of the statues.

Anthony actually started with pinups of all the old school movie monsters. He's also done prints of Star Wars, Star Trek, Superman, Spider-Man, and most recently Gi Joe.

With the bombshells line he's signed a contract right now to do 12 pieces. The 4 that everyone is already familiar with would be Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.

The 5th piece in the line was announced earlier today which is Batgirl.
Batgirl%201--415x615.jpg

Batgirl%202--415x615.jpg

All the statues aside from Poison Ivy will measure 10-10 1/2 inches tall. Poison Ivy will only be about 7 1/4 inches tall.

Wonder Woman is set for release in Aug 2013 followed by Supergirl & Ivy in Sept 2013, Harley in Nov 2013 and then Batgirl in Jan 2014.

Right now through Entertainment Earth you can pre-order Ivy & Harley for $100 and Wonder Woman & Supergirl for $105

I thought it was funny. I sent an email to my lcs about getting Batgirl in and hes like i already have like 24 ordered. Im thinking he was full of it.

Back