Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully these will be of the same quality as the very first Cover Girls that came out (WW, Catwoman, Zatanna, Power Girl. etc.). :pray:

Actually, I would hope for better quality than the first cover girls line. I bought 2 statues from the first line with major glue issues. 1 with not enough glue (statue literally fell off the base and messed up the paint) and the other had way too much glue! (Also messing up the paint)

I really want that Bombshell Harley. But, not quite sure I want to gamble with a PO just yet.

Actually, I would hope for better quality than the first cover girls line. I bought 2 statues from the first line with major glue issues. 1 with not enough glue (statue literally fell off the base and messed up the paint) and the other had way too much glue! (Also messing up the paint)

I really want that Bombshell Harley. But, not quite sure I want to gamble with a PO just yet.

Well that sucks, sorry to hear that.

I consider myself lucky since mine didn't have any issues.

Anyway, if the Bombshells line came out better than the Cover Girls line in quality...that would be AWESOME! :yess:

Well that sucks, sorry to hear that.

I consider myself lucky since mine didn't have any issues.

Anyway, if the Bombshells line came out better than the Cover Girls line in quality...that would be AWESOME! :yess:

:exactly: that would be awesome!!

I love the vintage feel and look of these!

Part of the appeal of the original "Cover Girls" line was the "pin-up" feeling that some statues had, plus the iconic looks of some poses. They pretty much ruined that with Raven, IMO, which I think was the worst offering of that line.

This new line captures not only the feeling, but the looks of the old vintage pin-ups of the 40x/50s. They really look, very, very nice to me.

Black Canary is next.

bombshells_black_canary_0.jpg

Black Canary is the best one by far. I love the expression on her face. If the paint apps are strong this line is going to be incredible.

Last edited:
Guys, if you like fishnets, they still haven't done Zatanna.

She wears fishnets, and has the whole "woman-in-a-tuxedo" fetish also going for her.

And don't tell me there's NO such a fetish...

Remember this?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJL4UGSbeFg[/ame]

If they do Zatanna right, THAT is how they are going to top Black Canary.

This is great! This line has turned out to be an absolute winner! Thus far, Harley and Black Canary are my favorites even though I never really followed either character before this.

Back