DC Animated The Dark Knight Returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Animation looks nice and clean. Just cant stand Dark Knight Returns. I found it horrible =/

e56a3.gif%20

Ok, you ignoramuses that have never read or liked TDKR can leave this thread right now, and feel free to never return. "We don't serve your kind here" as it were.

Trailer looks great; Weller voice is very underwhelming. He's a bad choice for Bats, IMO

Ok, you ignoramuses that have never read or liked TDKR can leave this thread right now, and feel free to never return. "We don't serve your kind here" as it were.

Trailer looks great; Weller voice is very underwhelming. He's a bad choice for Bats, IMO

Make me! Didnt know this was the 'suck the balls off TDKR if you dont like it go start a negative opinion thread'. No, no.

I didnt like the story or the art in the book. I like the animation on the trailer, its nice and clean and I love the iconic cover shot theyve done. I hope this along with year one, is the start of animated films such as Long Halloween and Dark Victory. Why am I not allowed to say that? I dont mind people coming and saying they dont like something if they just say why. I dont like the story, dont like the art nor rate it any good.

Back