Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super excited for whatever collectibles come from this movie. I want a Caesar + gun on a rearing horse.

Badass skeletal war paint is a must.

Lmao they churn out Iron man crap and dc stuff every week but can't do one awesome apes piece?

I think only neca has the licence for apes figures now.

I hope sideshow would see sense and get the license. There's no merchandising issues with this one and it's gonna be a big movie so why not.

Also

Koba...

10439490_666524913395765_2534058166176245959_n.jpg

Koba kinda reminds me of General Thade from the Burton film in that above pic - similar vibe.

I see it now that you mention it. Is it weird I have a strange desire to revisit that travesty of a movie? I remember liking the soundtrack and make up. Michael Clarke Duncan as Attar was enjoyable I guess.

I don't think you're in the minority there at all. :lol

I agree, the make up, visuals & music were excellent - & MCD was awesome as the Gorilla captain (?), but the story was ill conceived to say the least.

That said, I still dig the film enough to give it a run every now & then. :)

first was was very good...from the previews this one looks just as good...cant wait for the 11th

Just got confirmation ill be seeing it friday morning.
I avoided everything since the first teaser i hope it will be good and not too generic.

My theater is showing Dawn Thursday night at 10 PM. Hopefully I'll be watching it Wednesday night. This is easily my most anticipated film this summer.

Back