David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

I find what I have seen of Leto Joker to be a total non conformity to what we know of the joker character....
Flashy outfits and expensive cars? nope not the Joker I know.....or wanna know.....

His performance also seems a bit weird, I cannot put my finger on it . Like his Joker isn't really trying to be funny at all. More like mean spirited instead of just plain crazy.....

Might work if this is really a joker wannabe ,like a former Robin gone crazy.

I find what I have seen of Leto Joker to be a total non conformity to what we know of the joker character....
Flashy outfits and expensive cars? nope not the Joker I know.....or wanna know.....

I have to disagree with you on this part. I think the Joker is totally about flashy outfits and getting attention. He's a total pimp :lol

OMvzMkp.jpg

rESWghK.jpg

The flashy/expensive car fits Joker's personality also...not every version maybe, but most versions of the character. It's a flashy pink car with neon lights and his logo on it...that's very Jokery, imo. It's kind of cool that he now has a Jokermobile just like Batman has a Batmobile.

Every Joker has been an attention whore. Every Joker besides the Ledger version has had paraphernalia with his face all over it and "Joker cars". Flashy outfits? The Nicholson Joker had a ****ing suave gangster outfit, a pimp "night out on the town" suit, a Mime suit, expensive looking bath robe pajamas, Armani gangster clothes, and much, much more. :lol

Joker is a show stealer, period. This one seems a bit more blatant about it, but I don't think it's that far out there.

His performance also seems a bit weird, I cannot put my finger on it . Like his Joker isn't really trying to be funny at all. More like mean spirited instead of just plain crazy.....

Might work if this is really a joker wannabe ,like a former Robin gone crazy.

better than this
3055263-smexy_joker_by_hezaa.jpg

Every Joker has been an attention whore. Every Joker besides the Ledger version has had paraphernalia with his face all over it and "Joker cars". Flashy outfits? The Nicholson Joker had a ****ing suave gangster outfit, a pimp "night out on the town" suit, a Mime suit, expensive looking bath robe pajamas, Armani gangster clothes, and much, much more. :lol

Joker is a show stealer, period. This one seems a bit more blatant about it, but I don't think it's that far out there.

Yea I think some peoples only experience with Joker is Ledger. His performance and character in TDK was awesome, but not really the Joker from previous sources.

I loved GOTG in the theaters but I admit that after watching it once on blu-ray I haven't revisited it since, nor do I want to.

I loved GOTG in the theaters but I admit that after watching it once on blu-ray I haven't revisited it since, nor do I want to.

Same here, although I do plan on giving it another watch.

I enjoyed the Marvel Phase 1 build up to The Avengers and TWS is a good film but Iron Man is still the only movie that has great re-watch value. IMO it is and will most likely always be the best Marvel movie.

Funny i tought this was praised as the coolest funiest Marvel yet.
Only thing i really liked is the the heavy metal magazine feel it had visually sometimes.
The climax and the way they treated Drax were embarrassing.

Back