David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's "Suicide Squad" (August 5th, 2016)

SS to DC is what GoTG was to Marvel. The only difference being that Marvel had already established it's movie universe and prior to GoTG therefore could pretty much sell anything to the mass audience aslong as the Marvel logo was slapped all over it. (I really enjoyed GoTG by the way). GoTG was still a big risk taken by Marvel and SS is an even bigger risk for DC.

SS to DC is what GoTG was to Marvel. The only difference being that Marvel had already established it's movie universe and prior to GoTG therefore could pretty much sell anything to the mass audience aslong as the Marvel logo was slapped all over it. (I really enjoyed GoTG by the way). GoTG was still a big risk taken by Marvel and SS is an even bigger risk for DC.
Couldn't help but think of Honest Trailers GotG when reading this.

The only difference is that GotG is a good movie. SS won't be.

Prediction.

WWEjedi after the DC films come out :lol

603zLf6.gif

The only reason I'm interested in this film is because of the Joker and maybe Batman, but that's it. Harley has always been a waste of a character...annoying like Jar Ja and C3PO, but nice to look at I guess. The rest of the cast looks good enough to be entertaining. As far as Mr. J goes, I'm not impressed by Leto's performance so far, but I do like the different outfits. That's the first time I've seen the Joker wear different clothing in a film. Ledger, Nicholson, and Romero wore the same suit when they were in white makeup, with the exception of the disguises.
Joker looks idiotic and the new "version" doesn't follow his psychopathy. I think Leto might have been good, I just don't think the makers of this film are good enough to let him.

Yeah, Joker does not look good at all but I do want to see this because I think it will be fun at least... but I doubt I'll see it in the theaters.

Internet-Troll.jpg

Even if you like SS you won't admit it, it's not in your troll blood to do so.

It seems you can only post to annoy me. That is a lovely picture of you by the way.

Honestly Super Goblin, your level of obsession with me has far exceeded my expectations. It's like you wait and watch for my posts only to cry troll every time. Yet you ignore the few positives I have said about both BvS and SS so you can fit your warped agenda of me being a "troll."

Imagine if even half the Marvel movies were as good as the biggest DC bombs...

Back