Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't find the review for this bust on that site. Am really on the fence for this one. Chewbacca Auttakus is my only Star Wars piece, all what I want is another piece that is big & represntive (& in stoke) and that's it for me,,

Yeah whats up with the base there its displayed the name pate on the wrong side. I seen it straight away. Looks heaps weird hey. Go figure lolz

no this is one of his new photos from this year's SDCC.

but earlier on in this topic, theres a few more pics with the nameplate this way.

placed my order today :yess::yess::yess:, I never saw it in person, hope won't be disappointed :monkey3:monkey1

Finally got this from SS. What an awesome piece. Gotta be one of my all-time favorite SS pieces. Gotta say the packaging is aweful. Worst I seen. I wouldn't buy this used or even 2nd hand. Gotta suck re-boxing this back up. Wish SS would start putting insturctions for unpacking stuff like this. But well worth the purchase.

No lazy eye for me :)

a9wjcc88.jpg

mnijxpqi.jpg

x79gjuyy.jpg

7jjtzqfx.jpg

3lsxzxzq.jpg

My only regret with this piece is," what will I do with it If I buy the Life sized Vader?" Still an awesome bust. But if I can afford the 1:1 Vader I'll get it. Sucks this bust is an open edition. Proabably couldn't get my money back to help fund the life sized Vader. Nice pics.

Cool pics, mine should ship this week cant freakin wait :) I agree about the open ES might makes it hard to sell, but at least new collectors like me can get at retail price which is already expensive ;)

Finally got this from SS. What an awesome piece. Gotta be one of my all-time favorite SS pieces. Gotta say the packaging is aweful. Worst I seen. I wouldn't buy this used or even 2nd hand. Gotta suck re-boxing this back up. Wish SS would start putting insturctions for unpacking stuff like this. But well worth the purchase.

I don't have this piece, so I don't know; what is so awful about the packaging?

I don't think it was awful. It's well protected but quite complicated to get everything out of the box.

Hi guys, contemplating purchasing this bust. Can anyone recommend this piece? I'm looking for an epic star wars collectors item...Should I hold out for the life size?

Are you prepared to spend $6 to $10 grand? If so, maybe wait.

To clarify what I was talking about here, I thought the person before me was asking if they should get this or wait for the full body figure, but I think after reading it again that they were just asking if they should hold out for this bust.

Hi guys, contemplating purchasing this bust. Can anyone recommend this piece? I'm looking for an epic star wars collectors item...Should I hold out for the life size?

i was chasing this down when it was sold out in my area. then came my purchase of the eFx vader helmet (came in very good condition thank you) plus the affirmation that something obviously was indeed off with this life-size bust. when the latter was finally made available, there no longer was the impulse to buy and i just walk past this in my local distributor. it's not a fail bust for me but just content with the 'actual' vader helmet

i was chasing this down when it was sold out in my area. then came my purchase of the eFx vader helmet (came in very good condition thank you) plus the affirmation that something obviously was indeed off with this life-size bust. when the latter was finally made available, there no longer was the impulse to buy and i just walk past this in my local distributor. it's not a fail bust for me but just content with the 'actual' vader helmet

Was very close to purchasing the Vader 1:1 bust ever since Sideshow declared new stock in. However, i think i'm going to pass. What would have been nice would be to have the Vader head move left to right so you could kinda have his head posed in the direction you wanted. Just dont like the angle its at. Am i right in thinking the C-3PO bust head moves from left to right? Dont get me wrong, its a great piece but just doesnt have that wow factor, unlike the 1:1 lifesize Vader statue! Although, that will be way out of my price range (unless its less than $4000) instead will get the upcoming Doom LSF.

Back