Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally had time to set him up and it's better in person than in pic's. I do agree that it's not worth the 2k and the saber :slap but overall I am happy with him and IMO he's better than any other SS Maul, quick shot:

DSC09995_zps1aa3d27d.jpg

I'm not sure since I don't follow Maul collectibles too much, but I have a feeling that for $2000 you can get a pretty good life-size Maul...

I liked Kenobi and his new process skin... :dunno

Was he holding a saber too?

Skin was cool but pose was awkward. He had an awkward lean and I think he was holding his saber. Problem for me is the saber looked like the cheap plastic ones from toys r us. Same size too. For price should have sabet quality similar to the old master replicas imo

Finally had time to set him up and it's better in person than in pic's. I do agree that it's not worth the 2k and the saber :slap but overall I am happy with him and IMO he's better than any other SS Maul, quick shot:

DSC09995_zps1aa3d27d.jpg

Congrats Zero!!! Looks great.

Other than his saber hilt, I think he looks great. You would think for 2K they could look at a proto pic and say, "wow, that saber looks a little big."

Either way, as long as the end user is happy.

I mean a numbered base. For $2000 I guess they should consider it. But they did it with 1:2 Endoskeleton and maybe others as well....

And this statue is precisely why I haven't bought a sideshow piece in over 2 years. The end product is always flawed in one way or another

My friend recived he's Darth Maul LSF but there is light trouble.....the sabers only light up 1/3 of the length and very weak.......Sideshow asks us to leave the light on for 20 min or more for it to be all uplighted but even in 48 hours its stille very weak light and only 1/3 of the saber length.

There is 2 on/ off switches - one on the base and one on the lightsaber....when both is turned on you hear a click sound into Mauls chest..... So following parts can be mailfunction : powerinverter, base, legs, upperbody and the 2 lightsabers

Now we are waiting for Sideshow to do something about it....since a 2000 $ statue schould work 100% satisfying. In fact with shipping and tax it ran up to 3000$ here in Denmark

a47cf919134f3a81ec3ead9f9c9b2fde_zpsd6f42810.jpg

876b51087268c512bad66feef27879e4_zpsde86fa4d.jpg

Sorry to hear about the lightsaber problems. I agree this statue should be perfect at that price. May I ask how much your friend paid for shipping? I also live in Denmark and with Indiana Jones LSF coming up, it would be nice to calculate just how much I'm looking at paying if I order him from the Sideshow website

Back