Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 5'2 and my MR 1:1 FX when connected to my belt w/covertech clip only goes a little below my knee...

Ray Parks is 5'10 which would place it around the top of his knees not his whole leg...

IMG_7293_zpsee5e9f89.jpg

I have never noticed just how out of proportion his saber is until looking at this photo. Looks like he's walking around with a really futuristic vacume.

Chris

I thought about getting Darth Maul, but with these problems with the lightsaber and it being too big for him is enough for me to pass.

So for now I'm gonna stick with the Indiana Jones LSF when he comes out. That is only if Sideshow fix the eyes on him and he comes out spot on Harrison Ford.

I have never noticed just how out of proportion his saber is until looking at this photo. Looks like he's walking around with a really futuristic vacume.

Chris
Not to be a downer, but I agree. It's not just the hilt though, nothing about this LSF is impressive IMO, except the price tag.

Two. Thousand. Dollars. Jesus Christ

I honestly think the Maul Mythos statue came out a lot better than this.

Not to be a downer, but I agree. It's not just the hilt though, nothing about this LSF is impressive IMO, except the price tag.

Two. Thousand. Dollars. Jesus Christ

I honestly think the Maul Mythos statue came out a lot better than this.

:exactly::lecture:hi5:

They already threw in the towel on this one, making 20 pieces and done.

The sales must be horrendous for sideshow to close out such a costly 1:2 scale release after years of investment in research/development.

Someone from sideshow probably finally looked at the finished product, had a wtf moment and realized there is no point to continue keep the mold open for more batches.

They already threw in the towel on this one, making 20 pieces and done.

The sales must be horrendous for sideshow to close out such a costly 1:2 scale release after years of investment in research/development.

Someone from sideshow probably finally looked at the finished product, had a wtf moment and realized there is no point to continue keep the mold open for more batches.

Did they really make 20? The statue looks ok but no where near the asking price. I would say this should have been 600.00 max. The entire thing looks well.... You all know..... For 3000.00 to Denmark?

Never liked it from the first time I saw it. Just not a good looking Maul at any price IMHO.

He indeed looks like carrying a gas pipe... Why so much troubles and issues with a $2000 item? Why not a nearly perfect product which will clearly mirror the big amount of $$$$ spent on it?

I just can't get over the size of that saber hilt, it's bloody huge! And did they really paint the covertech silver? :slap

It is big, plus the feet do you slightly oversized. But then you know what they say about someone whos got big feet? Yep, thats right...they have a big lightsaber! :lecture

Wow that saber is just way too big. I tried to ignore it but I can't. It stands out too much. For that price there should be a change of head.

Back