Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I love looking at other people's collections there is so much variey out there and eveyone's collection and focus is different. Also people have different ways of displaying their collections. Any more pics of the Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure?

As long as messages here are decent, and no one posts crap to get banned like Bastilla above, I think everything will be fine. I think the Elm Maul looks great and resembles the TPM character as well as Ray Park, but if someone doesn't see it that is it, no problem. :) We cannot force anyone to buy it (unfortunately quite impossible for this or the Emperor at the moment) and indeed there are other options for everyone out there. Plus there are people who collect only 1:2, or only statues and not busts, or only 1:6 and not statues, and so on. As they say: "to each his own" or "variety is the spice of life" :duff

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

As long as messages here are decent, and no one posts crap to get banned like Bastilla above, I think everything will be fine. I think the Elm Maul looks great and resembles the TPM character as well as Ray Park, but if someone doesn't see it that is it, no problem. :) We cannot force anyone to buy it (unfortunately quite impossible for this or the Emperor at the moment) and indeed there are other options for everyone out there. Plus there are people who collect only 1:2, or only statues and not busts, or only 1:6 and not statues, and so on. As they say: "to each his own" or "variety is the spice of life" :duff

Well said. :clap :goodpost: :clap

My friend recived he's Darth Maul LSF but there is light trouble.....the sabers only light up 1/3 of the length and very weak.......Sideshow asks us to leave the light on for 20 min or more for it to be all uplighted but even in 48 hours its stille very weak light and only 1/3 of the saber length.

There is 2 on/ off switches - one on the base and one on the lightsaber....when both is turned on you hear a click sound into Mauls chest..... So following parts can be mailfunction : powerinverter, base, legs, upperbody and the 2 lightsabers

Now we are waiting for Sideshow to do something about it....since a 2000 $ statue schould work 100% satisfying. In fact with shipping and tax it ran up to 3000$ here in Denmark

a47cf919134f3a81ec3ead9f9c9b2fde_zpsd6f42810.jpg

876b51087268c512bad66feef27879e4_zpsde86fa4d.jpg

My friend recived he's Darth Maul LSF but there is light trouble.....the sabers only light up 1/3 of the length and very weak.......Sideshow asks us to leave the light on for 20 min or more for it to be all uplighted but even in 48 hours its stille very weak light and only 1/3 of the saber length.

There is 2 on/ off switches - one on the base and one on the lightsaber....when both is turned on you hear a click sound into Mauls chest..... So following parts can be mailfunction : powerinverter, base, legs, upperbody and the 2 lightsabers

Now we are waiting for Sideshow to do something about it....since a 2000 $ statue schould work 100% satisfying. In fact with shipping and tax it ran up to 3000$ here in Denmark

Holy bananas!!:horror

That is quite bad. :slap Anyway is SS going to replace the entire statue?

I love the work of Bjorn! The paint is fantastic no doubt!
But i don't see Ray Park in that headsculpt sorry.

I just my opinion and i understand your point of view.
However, i still prefer the Legendary Scale Figure.

a47cf919134f3a81ec3ead9f9c9b2fde_zpsd6f42810.jpg

876b51087268c512bad66feef27879e4_zpsde86fa4d.jpg

Wow, sorry to hear that! For a $2000 you do expect these technical issues to be sorted prior to it being sent....hope you can get it sorted

Just shipped my maul back this morning because of light problems. I would have kept this baby if it wasnt for this. Very nice statue in person. Bullb crushed and the tip of Saber broken. Really nice but im going to stick with The Wolf LSF and im good.

IMG_7284_zps5f7f4505.jpg

IMG_7293_zpsee5e9f89.jpg

IMG_7295_zps85f96121.jpg

IMG_7296_zps75206338.jpg

Same crap happen to my aalaya secura saber. After 2 replacements. The sabers are all still the same. So now I ask for a replacement base to see what happens. Im. More worried about the sabers screwing up in the years ahead when the exchange time is gone. Then I would really be stuck with these faulty sabers and something called a damage statue.

That lightsaber is ridiculously long. It's as long as his ****ing leg! I just pictured what buda said about the covertech and imagined the saber hanging at Maul's side. Wow! Just wow!

Hope I'm not coming across as a titty baby, but I'd not be happy with that if I were a Maul fan and ordered this.

Back