Darren Carnall's creative corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh it was, it was absolutely amazing! (I'm typing this from my room in New York, with the Brooklyn Bridge and the downtown skyscrapers out of our floor-to-celing windows and balcony) I can't wait to show you all the photos of the day and then of the honeymoon.

One thing I did realise just a few hours ago, as we were standing in Times Square... I was supposed to be trying to meet up with Customikey while we were here! We had a huge scramble trying to get ready in the last few days, and we ended up leaving a few things behind that we meant to bring with us, and forgot to do a few things... and one of those was me arranging to meet up with mikey!

We've got a day less than we thought in the city, so I'm not sure if there'll be time to arrange anything now... but if Mikey reads this, then pm me mikey... and if I can get to the internet and get a message in time maybe we can arrange something. (or if anybody else speaks to mikey, tell him for me would you? It would be good to meet up with him for a brief coffee maybe and film a short video for you guys!)

I was just gonna ask why you were up so late !! :lol:lol Its 04 am in the uk now. :lol
Sounds like your having a brilliant time , congratz !.
Try your best to meet up with Mikey ! :rock

Congrats Darren, I'm so glad that everything worked out! I hope you both are enjoying your trip.

And PM sent about Mikey, hopefully it helps you to get in touch with him. :duff

congratulations darren! what confuses me though is why you would take time off a trip of a life to talk to us scumbags. get away from thine computer!!

Back