Darren Carnall's creative corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to the happy couple! Hope it was everything you guys wished it would be and more.

Sounds like your trip is off to a great start (except those few snags), I'm pretty sure the rest of your honeymoon will be amazing as well!

Congrats again! :cheers

Congratulations to you and your missus!
All the best for both and I hope you have a blast in the U.S. of A.!

PM me when you get back so we can continue our transaction!

thanks guys... (i can't answer all of you just yet individually... sitting on my hotel bed, just woken up and we have a busy day ahead of us... I just wanted to check in though and thank you all.... really, thanks, I mean it.)

I've changed the honeymoon website address that we had ( www.ouramericanhoneymoon.com ) (this was the page that detailed what we were planning, and allowed people who were coming to the wedding to do their wedding gifts to us) .....well I've changed it so that link goes directly to the honeymoon blog now, which I've started making posts on.

don't forget to enter your email address there too.. and you'll get an email every time we blog about where we've been as we travel across this amazing country (we LOVE New York already!)

So again.... www.ouramericanhoneymoon .... GO THERE NOW :D:chew

congrats darren!!!!..im also in the same boat as u are ..trying to plan my wedding ,lol,lol..
may u and the missues be eternally happy.
god bless
kash

I'm back...

(copied from my blog)

Hello again folks.

We're back from our (amazing) honeymoon now. Very tired from the time difference. Very worn out from the constant travelling. (6,000 miles driven in all!) ...but totally in awe of the amount of places that we saw. I'd been putting video blogs up on our honeymoon blog, and even though we're back home now there's still quite a few left to get up there... so keep going back to the site. (or just sign up to the email updates)

Once the video blogs are up to date, up to the end of the trip then we'll get started with the full final video... the one that includes the wedding and honeymoon edited in with music and stuff. It'll show everything... but still be short enough to be interesting! So if you're signed up for the email updates then you'll know when that gets done. (might take a while)

As for painting and stuff, once we've had a few days to wake up (!) I'll get started again, and I'll email people to let them know that I'm onto their pieces. If you can bear with me for at least this week (sleep cycles to fix, and lots of mail and phone calls to make to catch up with domestic stuff from while we were away) then I'll get started once that is done. I'll send out emails starting next week.

The honeymoon was amazing (the best thing I've ever done in fact) but I'm looking forward to working on some figures again!

It's nice to be back! :D

Darren

p.s. It seems I've missed LOTS in the figure collecting world while I was away. Damn! Too much to catch up on, lmao

Welcome back!!! Sounds like you've both had an epic adventure on your honeymoon/extended road trip! There has been a lot going on here in your absence, but all that can wait till you're over your jet lag and are up to speed with things back home. Lots of fun stuff waiting for you here, man... even a suggestion thread for projects some of us hope might interest you. Get some sleep and hope to hear from you soon! :duff

Congrats Darren!!!!! And welcome back!!!! I need to go to your website and check out the videos that are on there.

Great to have you back. So happy that everything went so well.

Welcome Back Darren! I've been enjoying the video diaries, very well done on your part as well as your lovely Wife. You guys looked like you were having a blast, one Hell of an adventure indeed. Glad to have you back bro... :duff

Welcome back Darren!,
and congrats again!,u deserve a rest from all that traveling!,what an adventure,lol,
seems like you did the trek from the shire to mount doom!!!,lol

yay! he's back!! love the videos dude. especially of the one where you beat up chuck norris at the colloseum. ripping his chest hair off with your bare hands was a nice touch!

welcome back Darren , great to hear you had such an awesome time bro . :rock:rock
Congratulations ! :rock2

My terminator is now eagerley awaiting his head !. :lol
:rock

hehe, thanks guys. Well.. surprisingly it took me a full week to get back onto UK sleep time (although I guess that's due to the epilepsy tablets, fatigue is one of the side effects so it probably makes jetlag worse) and then it took me soooo long to replay to all the emails and messages I had building up while I was away

(well there was no way I was taking time out while over there to answer emails) :p

but.... I'm all done now. So it's back to painting and stuff. I'll be making a list of what to do in what order and getting on with it, probably emailing people when I'm doing their piece.

FINALLY I'm back at my desk... feels like forever. (and yes... I PROMISE I'll get started on the Flint head. No more distractions) :)

Darren

Back