Darren Carnall's creative corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Darren, welcome back! Congratulations to you and to your bride! It looks like you two had an amazing Honeymoon! I wish you the best!

les and darren back posting on the same day? obama has far-reaching powers in did if this is what he can achieve on his first day post-election.

Great to hear your back darren and that you had a good time.
Give me the heads up when you get started with my heads mate
thanks

just watched all the honeymoon vids in one go :lol looks like you had alot of fun :rock

my mum thought you sounded like ringo star :lol

How goes Lennon? :monkey3

starting on monday ;)

Darren! You're back!
I have some catching up to do!

me too my friend, me too

Hey Darren, welcome back! Congratulations to you and to your bride! It looks like you two had an amazing Honeymoon! I wish you the best!

thanks Razz! Yeah it was amazing... best thing we've ever done. Still uploading vids to the blog here lol

les and darren back posting on the same day? obama has far-reaching powers in did if this is what he can achieve on his first day post-election.

amazing huh... wonder if he'll be able to bring us peace on earth, discover unlimited clean fuel supplies and make first contact with aliens in his first month?

Great to hear your back darren and that you had a good time.
Give me the heads up when you get started with my heads mate
thanks

emails going out to people in the next hour or so Pete :)

just watched all the honeymoon vids in one go :lol looks like you had alot of fun :rock

my mum thought you sounded like ringo star :lol

haha... yeah i get that a lot. Either that or Lohn lennon/Paul Mccartney lol

Nice one Darren

Welcome back o reality :(

yeah.... back to normal life and the problems that go with it *sigh*

Good to see you back in form Darren!
I haven't forgot Legolas, just going through a bit of a recession... but he WILL be mine! Thanks for the patience.

Glad to hear you had a great honeymoon! I see you didn't call me for help so I figured you had the Americas all figured out!:wacky:D

Should I be worried that I didn't get an email about my anakin head that I ordered last May?:monkey2

ps. darren, i didn't get an email either, but i'm not worried matey. you don't have to worry about sending me one either - i know roughly where i am / not too fussed when you get around to it. just buy me a new hamster already!

Hey Darren i did not get my email for some reason?
dont need a long one just a PM with a ETA of the heads thanks

Good to see you back in form Darren!
I haven't forgot Legolas, just going through a bit of a recession... but he WILL be mine! Thanks for the patience.

should we worry if we don't get an email? :monkey3

Glad to hear you had a great honeymoon! I see you didn't call me for help so I figured you had the Americas all figured out!:wacky:D

Should I be worried that I didn't get an email about my anakin head that I ordered last May?:monkey2

should i be worried that darren broke into my house, stole my tv, and beat my hamster to death with his paintbrush?

ps. darren, i didn't get an email either, but i'm not worried matey. you don't have to worry about sending me one either - i know roughly where i am / not too fussed when you get around to it. just buy me a new hamster already!

abake - don't worry about it. Take your time :)

Everyone else... If I've not already done it, then I'll be sending emails out (I'm trying to fit in as many as I can... more than I usually do) on Monday with your personal ETA's.

Sorry to have kept you waiting

Darren

....and eightsamurai.... the hamster's in the post..... is that a safe way to send hamsters? :monkey3

Sorry Darren if I came across the wrong way. Its just that I have several commissions hanging out there and they are all paid for and all late for various reasons. I'm not complaining but you can get anxious waiting for all this great stuff!:D

sorry for the post-and-run.... just a few of the painted heads I've been working on for a while. :)

NEO1.jpg

NEO3.jpg

T2COMP1.jpg

T2COMP2.jpg

T2NEW1.jpg

T2NEW2.jpg

T2NEW3.jpg

T2NEW4.jpg

T2BDNEW1.jpg

I'm going to repaint it, yes... (a few people have already asked me). I'm considering giving mine a fixed neck... the double joint ruins the illusion of scale for me

Back