DARKMAN!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parker, from reading this thread throughout it's obvious you are a huge fan of Darkman, as am I. Keep this in mind when considering Sideshow's sculpt, however. We are darn lucky that anyone picked this license up at all. Much less that its getting such a high end treatment. I think it's great, and we are lucky to get it. Yet I can understand if a favorite character is not done "to a tee". I hated the 8" Sideshow Wolfman(face off). I hated the 12" Sideshow Wolfman(too skinny). The PF was exquisite. So, maybe it will work in reverse order for DM. Maybe the 12" will be perfected.:rotfl

Don't get me wrong, I am very happy that they picked up this license, and plan on getting all that they offer. I really have high expectations for this property, which is just me being over enthusiastic about it, which makes me get really nit picky.

So 125 ES on the exclusive. Pretty low. Silly me cancelled the exclusive to settle for the regular version, since I know I'll never display the figure with the alternate head. I always liked the bandaged look. 200 on the regular though is pretty good.

I like this PF alot. The only thing that still bugs me is the nameplate. It looks kind of cheesy. It would have been nice for Sideshow to make the second "A" the Darkman silhouette.

Its part of the license... so I imagine we'll eventually see a 1/6 figure. Unless of course the PF has zero interest and doesn't sell.

But, I would buy a 1/6 figure, I think he'd be a cool addition to the collection.

If the exclusive isn't an extra head, it'll have to be the pink elephant. Either way, the elephant is a must have for me. That whole scene was too awesome.

"Take the funking elephant!" :lol

"Take the funking elephant!" :lol

Best part in the movie :lol

I have the regular and exclusive figure that SOTA toys did, along with the mini-bust. I was hoping they would do more with Darkman, but the company just kinda fell apart after Jerry left. I ordered the ex. PF and if they want to put out a 12" figure along the way, I'm in.

I was hoping he'd be one of the announcements... but it really looks like they were going for more high profile stuff for TF. I hope the Darkman 1/6 is announced before SDCC.

I don't think a 12" figure is necessarily a sure-thing.

When it comes to 1-character licenses like "Darkman" and "The Godfather" I could easily see Sideshow skipping the 12" and getting a full line's worth of cash from a single item.

W/no exposed limbs, he might be on the Buck as well. They aren't real clear about the decision on who gets what body between the Prometheus and Buck.

Back