DARKMAN!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it was good, Liam would have returned

Sorry, I didn't realize that Peter Weller and Christopher Lambert returned for all the "Robocop" and "Highlander" sequels.

Brilliant reasoning, by the way.

Who cares about the sequels. The comparison is the first films in the series. The sequels blew for all 3. Well, Robocop 2 wasn't that bad, but it was a far drop from the first film. Highlander 2 is the worst movie ever made. And the Darkman's sequels are straight to video drivel.

Well, apparently you do or you wouldn't have made this comment. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did you not understand my post? Looks like the nickname fits.

If Darkman, the first one was good, Liam prolly would have returned. It wasn't that great so he didn't.

Highlander and Robocop both had awesome first installments and the stars returned for sequels. Though those flicks are all the stars had going for them :lol

The joy of films is, they do not have to be oscar worthy for people to enjoy them. Godzilla has had a zillion movies. Some are good. Others make you want to gouge your eyes out. If the Darkman toys do not sell, they will still look great next to my Sideshow Apes...which didn't sell either.:lol

If Darkman, the first one was good, Liam prolly would have returned. It wasn't that great so he didn't.

Okay, so you're saying that in 1994, when Darkman II was filmed and released that Liam Neeson, who had just starred and was nominated for an oscar in Schindler's List, would'nt come back to a franchise that had no budget and a no name director that was planned as a direct to video release because he didn't like the first one and that people thought it was crap? It actually was well recieved with critics and viewers for Liam and Raimi. It put both of them on the mainstream map so to speak. And the film made a very nice profit.

I think your tagline fits better. :D

Highlander and Robocop both had awesome first installments and the stars returned for sequels. Though those flicks are all the stars had going for them

Yeah and that's not the case for Liam Neeson. He obviously has a lot of potential playing roles other than Darkman.

So far you've contradicted yourself several times and the only valid point you've made is that "Darkman" has a better star than "Highlander" and "Robocop".

Keep trying though.

He wasn't in the latest one or any of the television stuff.
No, because he's a movie actor, not television just as Peter Weller didn't do the short lived Robocop series
What latest one, last Highlander film I knew of was Endgame, where his character was killed off, which might explain why he hasn't been in any other film as Conner. And he was in the pilot episode of the Highlander tv series.

But Just as with Darkman, Robocop and Highlander the original film is the one that remains the classic, that is why these characters remain popular.

Darkman PF preview!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3978&source=111507news

111507darkman.jpg

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if I could just place an order for it I will really be happy!!!

Yeah and that's not the case for Liam Neeson. He obviously has a lot of potential playing roles other than Darkman.

So far you've contradicted yourself several times and the only valid point you've made is that "Darkman" has a better star than "Highlander" and "Robocop".

Keep trying though.

:rotfl:rotfl Keep telling yourself that sweetstuff.

Liam is a great actor, but that movie was average. Beatty and Hoffman are better actors, but that didn't help Ishtar :lol:lol

Enjoy your PF!

Liam is a great actor, but that movie was average. Beatty and Hoffman are better actors, but that didn't help Ishtar :lol:lol

Enjoy your PF!

Wow, that has to be the first time I've ever seen someone bring up Ishtar in a thread before!

This PF will be nice and the Darkman character and movie has a kitch feeling around it that has some cult followers (a bit like Donnie Darko, bubba ho-tep etc...).Some people would kill to have PF of those.And his face is grotesque wich is what the guys at Sideshow's love sculpting the best.

I probably wont buy, but I love when Sideshow takes on bold licence like that.

Enjoy your PF!

. . . I thought Ishtar was funny . . . really . . . :)

Back