DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

PM's replied. :duff

I have an update, I was going through my records today to get all of my commissions straight and I have some info for the Joker guys.

BillyB shirts: Here are those who have them ordered and they have arrived. These are the ones that have arrived.

Snake Sucker
Chapuchi
Sick Boy82
Migwit

Here are those who have bought the shirts, but that I still have to get them ordered:

Eli
The Josh
LOTRFan

I've painted a shirt for Sixtus-56's Joker. So the ones at the top will get their Jokers very soon. The ones at the bottom will probably get temp shirts until I can get money together to order another run from Billy.

Today I finished the next 2 Joker heads. One for Snake Sucker and the other for Sixtus-56. I will be finishing Sick Boy's and Chapuchi's next.

Today I also got another set of parts for a Rorschach, the Eddie R. figure from Sideshow. So that's good. I also finished The Obsolete Man's Myers. I'm doing more as well... I hope to take some pics tonight. :rock

:chew:chew

Wooo! Thanks for the update Josh, looking forward to having your Joker up on my shelf...also can you hold off shipping until next year - mainly after the holidays? I lost a few things last year so I don't want a repeat of that, especially if its your Joker

:chew:chew

Wooo! Thanks for the update Josh, looking forward to having your Joker up on my shelf...also can you hold off shipping until next year - mainly after the holidays? I lost a few things last year so I don't want a repeat of that, especially if its your Joker

That's not a problem man, that'll save me some green anyway...which is nice.

And a bit of info for any subsequent Joker orders. The head that Les made, Les very graciously let me make a mold of it, and offered to let me do a run after he did his. And seeing as though his run is over and his are entirely unique... with the hair and all that awesomeness. I figured I would throw it out there.

If anyone wants the DCD Les rework, with my paint apps... any version from the film.. as a replacement head for their Joker or whatever. Just let me know. :rock

Here are some pics, to show that I am indeed working on stuff. First I will show the Myers figure, and my personal Joker figure with the new Les head. I will have two more Jokers to show when I get their heads dremelled and on the bodies. I also am going to show a figure that has long been in the works for me, and I'm happy to have finished it last night. It's a Zombie Holocaust Survivor figure. Hope you guys like it.

DSCN5253.jpg

DSCN5254.jpg

DSCN5255.jpg

DSCN5256.jpg

I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! the zombie hunter guy:rock :rock :rock :rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

What body is he on?

awesome work. Love the zombie survivor. :rock He reminds me of Daniel Craig. :lol:rock
Joker and Myers look bad ass too . :rock
Keep up the great work . :rock2

Thanks Chase! It's on a body I have never used before... the T1 Toy Soldier body. I liked the build of it, so I went with it. It's hard to find, but I scored one. The twin pistols and holster rig was from Stevo's Toys, as well as the Machete and sheath. The rifle was from Willow, the boots from Dragon, The backpack was Frodo, Dragon Bedroll, and custom book made from paper and card stock. :rock

Thanks Chase! It's on a body I have never used before... the T1 Toy Soldier body. I liked the build of it, so I went with it. It's hard to find, but I scored one. The twin pistols and holster rig was from Stevo's Toys, as well as the Machete and sheath. The rifle was from Willow, the boots from Dragon, The backpack was Frodo, Dragon Bedroll, and custom book made from paper and card stock. :rock

Awesome!!! I think thats my fav custom you have ever made! Seriously, I love zombies and how inspired that custom is! Very very cool Josh :rock

1st crack if/when you sell it :monkey5

:rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back