DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

Can't wait to see pics of my touched up Anakin PF head Josh! :chew Oh and those other pics also...:lol

It's not a lot, but it's something. I will be showing the first finished Joker with the new shirt. A Sunohc Obi Wan and Joker head for Josh, two Wolverine's, an Anakin PF eye fix (and minor touch up)..... My own custom Equilibrium Bale (which is just the TDK Bale head slapped on a HT body with the Triad suit, so it didn't take me away from my work). And lastly, in the spirit of the season... my repainted Dead Santa.

no awesomeness coming my way just yet :monkey2 soon, i wonder?

no awesomeness coming my way just yet soon, i wonder?

Very soon bro... It's all coming.

Here is what I have right now... First we will start out with the commission stuff.

DSCN5240.jpg

DSCN5242.jpg

DSCN5237.jpg

DSCN5238.jpg

DSCN5239.jpg

DSCN5230.jpg

DSCN5231.jpg

DSCN5232.jpg

DSCN5234.jpg

DSCN5236.jpg

Awesome work on everything there Josh! And let me just say about my Anakin repaint.......HOT DAMN!!! It looks phenomenal man, absolutely incredible!! You should have seen me all giddy with excitement by my computer when I saw you were online here, wondering if you were gonna post pics yet. :lol I was wondering did you darken the scars on his face to make them stand out more? Your truly a talent man, I knew I wouldn't regret trusting you with him. :chew

Awesome Josh! Obi-Wan and Joker look just amazing!! Need to go find me a HT Joker to so he has a body.

I just saw that Dead Santa after I made my initial post...pure awesomeness man, keep up the great work you do! :rock2

DSCN5238.jpg

Josh, what Joker head is this, Les' original rework of the DCD?

Its gotta be Les' because of the angled neck.

I figure, it's just been so long since I've seen the original head. By the time Les got it to me for photos, he'd added the hair bits and his newest ones take it even further, I've forgotten how the hair looks without all the updates. Still looks great, just didn't recognize it right away.

Whaaa? Is that the premium format Ani? Looks great! How are you enjoying painting the PF pieces so far??

I cannot wait to try an Indy. Is it difficult to remove the heads? I got the exclusive Indy to make it easier but if the regular head comes off like Anakin's I may give it a try.

Beautiful Beautiful work.

Last edited:

Seeing my Anakin repaint makes my monkey cry tears of joy. :monkey2 Even though it doesn't look like he's joyful. :lol

:lol Thanks guys! Glad you liked it Havok. I did detail work on the skin, lips, scars, and hairline to make it look more real. The eyes were repainted, which was easy seeing as though the eyes have sculpted retinas. I LOVE painting PF's... they just allow for much more polished looking work.

And Sean, yes.. that is the Les head. He was so kind as to allow me to make a mold and castings for people. Especially since his will be entirely unique now..with the hair and all.

And much more is coming soon too, I will be working my butt off for the next few weeks. :rock

Not much I can say other than you have a god given gift Josh. And I'm completely decided now that I'm going to send you my other Anakin PF Sith head sometime down the line so you can Re-Sith the hell out of it. I can't imagine what you would be able to do with that! PM coming your way in a few minutes by the way.

Still can't wait for my Joker, yours just has so much character to it. Looks ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back