DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

Awesome!!! I think thats my fav custom you have ever made! Seriously, I love zombies and how inspired that custom is! Very very cool Josh :rock

1st crack if/when you sell it :monkey5

:rock

Thanks Chase. You will be very happy to know that it will be another figure that will be joining the undead in my HB store. ;)

And it will be exactly the same, but with a better backpack. All of the parts are easily sourceable. :rock

Everything looks amazing Josh, especially that Joker....seriously :drool Did you paint the Les Joker head yourself or was it pre-painted by Les himself. And how much would you charge for a Joker looking exactly like that one? Keep on keeping on man! :rock2

Forgot to ask you something else Josh, I wanted to get your opinion on the Bruce Lee PF. I was so looking forward to it when it was first announced, but once it was the likeness just killed it for me. What I was wondering was, in your opinion, do you think it's the sculpt that's off or more likely is it the paint apps? Reason I'm asking is if I did decide to get it at some point, do you think you would be able to do a complete paint job overhaul, or is the likeness just not there in the sculpt itself? Thanks man.

DSCN5250.jpg

Josh, is that a Sideshow Frodo backpack?

Unbelievable work Josh!!!!! Zombie hunter is amazing!!!!!! Body proportions are perfect, originality is through the roof, just awesome work!

hey, for your jokers, where did you get the shirts and ties?

Thanks.

Gotta agree w/everyone else... that zombie hunter is badass :rock

And love the zombie guide :rock Did you hand print it, or did you use a printer?

:lol Thanks a lot guys! Sean... That IS the Frodo backpack. It's temporary, I want to get him a better pack down the road. And Joseph... the Guide is printed. I printed the cover and wrapped it around card stock. The neat part is, the open end isn't stuck together... so the pages move a bit. :duff

And Reinhardt... The Joker tie, I paint myself using another tie. The shirt is made by the fantastic BillyB, and it is EXCELLENT!

And Havok, the Les Joker head was painted by myself. Les and my mold were made from the very same prototype as well. The figure itself was the HT one, but with my shirt and tie. That said, I could still make a custom...

The only snag is that the parts are expensive to gather. The full figure runs about $160, parts alone are over a hundred bucks. :google

As for Bruce, I don't see what people are up in arms about... I think the PF looks great. Just needs a good paint job and some TLC to really shine.

The Joker tie, I paint myself using another tie. The shirt is made by the fantastic BillyB, and it is EXCELLENT!

I hope you don't mind asking Josh but were the ties made for your custom figures or was Billy selling the shirts to anyone. :monkey3
My joker looks like he is being strangled by the one he has on now. :monkey4:lol

I hope you don't mind asking Josh but were the ties made for your custom figures or was Billy selling the shirts to anyone. :monkey3
My joker looks like he is being strangled by the one he has on now. :monkey4:lol

Well, the Ties I made myself... I used ties from other sources online and just painted them with the pattern. It really keeps him from looking like he's about to choke to death. :lol

The shirt was made by Billy, just as it was for Les' custom. It's a $20 shirt, worth every cent.

Well, the Ties I made myself... I used ties from other sources online and just painted them with the pattern. It really keeps him from looking like he's about to choke to death. :lol

The shirt was made by Billy, just as it was for Les' custom. It's a $20 shirt, worth every cent.

ah sorry , I actually meant to write shirt ( I nearly wrote tie again then :duh:lol ). I will have to pm Billy this week. :naughty:D
Thans for the help Josh ! :rock

Oh btw , would you be up for repainting one of these guys... I know you love your horror stuff so I figure your the man for the job ! :rock

review_jeepers_4.jpg

That's my Myers? :drool

Awesome zombie hunter. It's always cool to see your completely original creations. If you ever need another high powered rifle for one of these, I have one that I got from a set of Triad clothing that I'll never use. Holler at me if you want it.

1273.jpg

That's my Myers? :drool

Awesome zombie hunter. It's always cool to see your completely original creations. If you ever need another high powered rifle for one of these, I have one that I got from a set of Triad clothing that I'll never use. Holler at me if you want it.

1273.jpg

:drool... That is BADASS... Now THAT is what it's all about. That is incredibly awesome of you bro, I will certainly take it.. He'd look much better with gear like that. :rock

And Tay, I would LOVE to paint up a Creeper. That movie was made a few miles from where I live, right next to my in laws place. That big stretch of road at the beginning of the original?? I've driven that road a million times. Great flick and an awesome monster.

that way too awesome. I would be paranoied the creeper was gonna start chasing me driving down that road... :lol

Anyway , I will shoot you a pm about it probably in about a week.
I have to get the figure first but theres a few I'm looking at !. :rock
Thanks for the help mate . :rock2

:drool... That is BADASS... Now THAT is what it's all about. That is incredibly awesome of you bro, I will certainly take it.. He'd look much better with gear like that. :rock

Cool. PM an address and I'll get it out to you.

And Havok, the Les Joker head was painted by myself. Les and my mold were made from the very same prototype as well. The figure itself was the HT one, but with my shirt and tie. That said, I could still make a custom...

The only snag is that the parts are expensive to gather. The full figure runs about $160, parts alone are over a hundred bucks. :google

As for Bruce, I don't see what people are up in arms about... I think the PF looks great. Just needs a good paint job and some TLC to really shine.

Sweet, well if your still offering to make that custom Joker later down the line I would definitely love to have one. And I was thinking the same thing about the Bruce PF..a good paint job and he would probably look amazing. I'd definitely be psyched to see what you could do with him. But of course all this takes money and who knows when I'm gonna have that again after the holidays. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back