DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

I lost a few Sideshow orders as well, including one that I bought with my $100 gift card that I won. :monkey4

Man, Josh, that sux a big one!!! I am having a few money issues myself right now, things that were taken care of in 2005, but they claim it was never done:monkey4

DAMN THE MAN!!!!!

Josh since Les doesnt want to! Will you Marry me and leave your wife for me!!!!
:love:love:love

Finished a few things this weekend. Here is AH's finished "Clean" Bond, I have a scruffy one coming soon as well. The other stuff I cannot show as of yet. But more is coming!

DSCN3546.jpg

DSCN3548.jpg

DSCN3549.jpg

DSCN3550.jpg

DSCN3551.jpg

DSCN3552.jpg

DSCN3553.jpg

Oh my...

Absolutely friggin' gorgeous J-Man.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

That IS Daniel Craig.

Kudos to Josh and Andy for making this happen for me.

Thanks a lot man! I really wanted to knock this out of the park for you, just to make up for the lateness. :lol

This Friday, your stuff will ship... And I mean all of it. :D

SON OF A *****! I promised myself I wouldn't stop in to this thread until my Arnies are done.....................:monkey2 I really need to learn a thing or two about patients. :lol

Oh and by the way Josh..........WOW on the Bond, amazing!

Thanks Roy! More to come soon. And also for those who are interested... My site has been updated and now I am a SSC affiliate so I have links on my site now! :rock

For those anxiously awaiting your heads, know that it is coming along very quickly now... hence the lack of pics and such. I'm doing a LOT right now to help get this backlog worked out and get back on track. Thanks to everyone for being patient and all. :duff

I'm glad to hear you're affiliated with SS now.
Your site is pretty cool.
I can't wait to see your new zombies on the site.

I'm glad to hear you're affiliated with SS now.
Your site is pretty cool.
I can't wait to see your new zombies on the site.

I really can't wait to reveal my new zombies!! Halloween can't come fast enough!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock

And the question on my site.... to answer that... They will be my own creations, 1:6 scale figures. :naughty

But I WOULD like to tackle the busts one day too.

That's great news to hear that you're creating your own 1:6 figures. I can't wait to see 'em. You tend to gross me out -- and that 's a good thing.

I wish you lots of luck and I'll be WATCHING YOU.... EEKS, that came out sounding spooky. I mean.... I'll continue to visit your site and thread for gross-looking zombies. :D

That's great news to hear that you're creating your own 1:6 figures. I can't wait to see 'em. You tend to gross me out -- and that 's a good thing.

I wish you lots of luck and I'll be WATCHING YOU.... EEKS, that came out sounding spooky. I mean.... I'll continue to visit your site and thread for gross-looking zombies. :D

Thanks a lot! My zombies are my pride and joy, I love those skin care challenged little maggot heads. :D

Here is some recent work.. A Joker, that was a gift from Les... made from the Billiken vinyl kit. I got excited about the Batman figure being made in the Keaton Batman thread and figured I would get it painted already. Will have a body and clothes for it shortly.

DSCN3563.jpg

DSCN3565.jpg

DSCN3566.jpg

Also I finished a Sunohc sculpt of Michael Ironside for a friend....

DSCN3570.jpg

DSCN3568.jpg

DSCN3567.jpg

Also finished a Dirty Madagascar version of Tinister's Bond sculpt.... Here it is!

DSCN3571.jpg

DSCN3572.jpg

And an in work Obi Wan for the same customer, Abstract...

DSCN3573.jpg

And a peek at my workspace as of today... :lol

DSCN3575.jpg

DSCN3575.jpg

Josh, couldn't help but spot Buffy prominently nude in the back there, we going to get some Scully-esque shots haha.

Man Josh you're really really good at this stuff, first off, I wouldn't even know who the hell Michael Ironside is if you told me but right when I saw that sculpt I said that has to be the guy from Total Recal.

Amazing bro!

The Joker is KICK ASS!!!!! :chew

Man Josh you're really really good at this stuff, first off, I wouldn't even know who the hell Michael Ironside is if you told me but right when I saw that sculpt I said that has to be the guy from Total Recal.

Amazing bro!

The Joker is KICK ASS!!!!! :chew

Thanks a lot Roy! It took me a looong time to get that Ironside sculpt to look right for me, lots of hair work and eyes. But in the end, it's comments like that that make me feel that I got the likeness. Thank you so very much. Sunohc did an amazing job on the sculpt, so a lot of credit goes out to his talent.

Josh, couldn't help but spot Buffy prominently nude in the back there, we going to get some Scully-esque shots haha.

:naughty ......Don't you know it. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back