DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

Wasn't Frodo supposed to ship out Friday? :monkey3:D

No Frodo makes baby Lurtz cry :monkey2

:lol

Les you changed your name. :confused:

No more Hunky Artist... No more FigureMasterLes.. what next? Josh Church?

The times, they are a-changing. :monkey2:monkey2

I'm LESS important that ALL of you! HAH! Take that!
In your face!!!

:lol

That being said, where is my young Obi???
:eek:

hey hey hey, my young Obi better be before yours! Ahh who am I kidding, Josh's work is art and you don't rush art. Instead you add two more pieces to the fold :rotfl

Speaking of Obi Wan... Here is Abstract's one, with many more to come that are getting closer to completion. Also in this batch are a few for a fellow board member, Trvann. Miller, Indy and Deckard. Much much more to come this week, I am staying very busy!!

DSCN3614.jpg

DSCN3615.jpg

DSCN3617.jpg

DSCN3618.jpg

DSCN3619.jpg

DSCN3620.jpg

DSCN3621.jpg

DSCN3622.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVE everyone!

DSCN3613.jpg

DSCN3613.jpg

That is an awesome pic Josh. :rock :rock (although it saddens me a little seeing one of my wayward zombies). :monkey2

Josh, I've sent you an email about the shipping for Hunk. Hope you'll read it soon ;)

Hey Josh, you ever think about re-painting a Gammy? I've got one sitting in pieces on my desk, and all I can think is that I can't do this thing justice...
Whatcha think???

Hey Josh, you ever think about re-painting a Gammy? I've got one sitting in pieces on my desk, and all I can think is that I can't do this thing justice...
Whatcha think???

Never have, but would absolutely LOVE to. Gammy's are awesome and seeing Mikey's wonderful example just makes me want to try it even more. :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back