Dark Toys 1/6 Rick Deckard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m quite happy with these shoes I got from Artisus, after a little bit of dirtying up they look perfect.
6E5F249A-239F-4FD8-8578-D26FD1ADFB5C.jpeg

Looks great! did you change the body? he looks a bit taller (or the trousers are hiked higher?)
The Artisus shoes have an ankle as part of the sculpt, I never gave it a thought until your question but they added just a little bit of height that the figure needed. Also I didn't change the body because the shoes will only work with the Dark Toys figure.

The Artisus shoes have an ankle as part of the sculpt, I never gave it a thought until your question but they added just a little bit of height that the figure needed. Also I didn't change the body because the shoes will only work with the Dark Toys figure.

Attachments

• 8F87D847-7C3F-4DA9-86B7-22982176A307.jpeg
    8F87D847-7C3F-4DA9-86B7-22982176A307.jpeg
    904.8 KB · Views: 0
  • D40187CD-0633-4143-A1D7-328C8D3F73BD.jpeg
    D40187CD-0633-4143-A1D7-328C8D3F73BD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I managed to find one online for a very reasonable price and swapped out the body and head (eBay special), futzed and repainted the belt and holster and water futzed the clothes. While I await delivery of his shiny new Adidas here's a quick snap of him just hanging out.
It's really a pretty damn decent figure with a little bit of love and attention.
I've got some alternative wooly textured trousers on the way too. I'll update when they arrive.

Attachments

• RICK1small.jpg
    RICK1small.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I managed to find one online for a very reasonable price and swapped out the body and head (eBay special), futzed and repainted the belt and holster and water futzed the clothes. While I await delivery of his shiny new Adidas here's a quick snap of him just hanging out.
It's really a pretty damn decent figure with a little bit of love and attention.
I've got some alternative wooly textured trousers on the way too. I'll update when they arrive.
Looks great in your pic. What body did you use?

Back