Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters review and discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up man. Will be on the look out. I'll be hitting up TRU more often now that the new Masterpiece Optimus Prime is being released :yess:

I've only seen Batman and Bane in store (Canada) and nobody else. I still want to complete the batsignal but share the sentiment of not really wanting to bend over to the scalpers.

I saw Alfred and Catwoman in Walmart yesterday. The Alfred sculpt doesn't look too bad for a Mattel figure. It made me think for a second about collecting these until I thought about my basement which is overflowing with action figures that I'm trying to get rid of.

I saw Alfred and Catwoman in Walmart yesterday. The Alfred sculpt doesn't look too bad for a Mattel figure. It made me think for a second about collecting these until I thought about my basement which is overflowing with action figures that I'm trying to get rid of.

Thanks for the info, I guess I'll have to head over to Wal Mart sometime soon.

Anybody know why some Bane's have an unpainted back behind the coat and some have the fully painted vest? Just bought another to customize and noticed this. Very odd.

hey guys check this out,found it on ebay....sorry dont know how 2 link

Batman Dark Knight TDK Movie Master Mattel Joker Custom DC Marvel Legends Figure
With Interrogation Room Custom Diorama by Toymancustoms

Really wish there was somewhere in Ireland I could get these! :slap
Anybody know some online stores I could get these at a good price? I know it's doubtful, judging from ebay prices, but all help is appreciated. :wave

I just picked up that last figure I needed: Ra's al Ghul.

Got him at a local Toy Show this weekend for $20.

woo finally found Ras today at the unlikeliest of places...Best Buy! While going to get TDKR, I saw they had a stand of toys and naturally took a look, saw from a distance MM Bane and Batman of course, then meddled through them and found 1 Ras :yess: so glad that I didn't have to pay inflated prices on any of my TDKR MM figures.

anywhoo end of story

Need a Gordon for my son's Christmas list...I'm a bit out of the MM scene...what's my best bet to grab this guy? Would actually prefer loose since he plays with them pretty hard...:lol

If you prefer loose then I'd think eBay or maybe a freak on the boards. I think amazon only has boxed ones right now. If he doesn't have firstnight out Wayne, you could go for the 2 pack of Wayne and Gordon that's about $30 and can still be found at some TRUs

Back