Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters review and discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, just got really lucky...

I clicked the Ras Amazon link... Said 3 available for $16.99 from Amazon... Click Add to Cart. NOPE.

Sorry we no longer have in stock blah blah blah... Try again, same thing. So I give up.

For whatever reason I come back here to this thread 10 minutes later and try again... What do you know? It adds to my cart and lets me go through my purchase. So looks like I got one! YES! Now all I need is Blake.

Thanks to the person who posted the link to the Amazon Ras.

And a few John Blake's just went live and grabbed one... YES!

My Movie Masters are now complete.

My local Kmart has these for $12.79. I bought a few there and keep the receipt with me for Walmart to price match. They do and I have yet to pay more for them. Also starting to see these pop up way more. Still need Ra's though. Happy hunting!

I guess I'll just ask since I haven't had any luck in the stores, but I have an extra Walmart Jim Gordon. Would anyone be willing to trade for a John Blake (or a Ra's)?

PM if interested.

I checked my local TRU for R'as and John Blake for the first time in weeks. I don't think they ever got them in.

Well, I scored Ras at CSC last week and I have Blake coming from BBTS on Friday, so my set is done. I didn't really look that often, but I never saw Gordon, Alfred, Blake or Ras in stores. I wonder if there's going to be anymore in this series, or if stores are going to still stock them now that the movie/summer season is over and most stores are doing resets.

Is it weird that I have no interest in any of the figures and only want that Bat Signal ? The only ones on Ebay are going for stupid amounts of money though.

Back