DAM:1/6 Navy Seal Reconteam Pointman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibagami

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tears of the sun? Art figures already has LT but I hope they make the whole SEAL team.

:lol God has leave Africa. :rotfl

120353cczw3w3wlc8dccer.jpg

kibagami - thanks for the link. Absolutely badass.

I snatched this image off the OSW link because I want ed to highlight an aspect of 1:6 collecting that I really enjoy...the detail going in to the weapons...

16AR15brokendown.jpg

To me, this is incredible.

kibagami - thanks for the link. Absolutely badass.

I snatched this image off the OSW link because I want ed to highlight an aspect of 1:6 collecting that I really enjoy...the detail going in to the weapons...

16AR15brokendown.jpg

To me, this is incredible.

As cool as that is, it's completely unnecessary and only inflates the price for a gimmick 99% of the people will never do more than once. :huh

yeah, it is cool but i don't know if i would ever break it down. hopefully it will be pretty solid when put together.

As cool as that is, it's completely unnecessary and only inflates the price for a gimmick 99% of the people will never do more than once. :huh

Ya but something like that rifle will allow me and others I am sure to use it for displays. Some one cleaning their rifle, armory on a bench, etc. It will increase the price unnecessarily for most collectors but still pretty cool to see done.

I was going to say that too. Not necessary.

I think the only thing that should be in parts and pieces are rifle attachments: rifle slings, fore grips, laser pointers, silencers, and sights.

And even those things get annoying because sometimes they pop off. Yeah, yeah. Super glue!

yeah, it is cool but i don't know if i would ever break it down. hopefully it will be pretty solid when put together.

That's another very important point too. Will they care enough to make sure all the pieces fit, aren't warped, etc? Given the lower price point these guys shoot for, it's definitely worth concern. I'd hate to see it like Dragon where the pieces don't secure on or fall off if you look at it funny.

That's another very important point too. Will they care enough to make sure all the pieces fit, aren't warped, etc? Given the lower price point these guys shoot for, it's definitely worth concern. I'd hate to see it like Dragon where the pieces don't secure on or fall off if you look at it funny.

yeah, i picked up the 75th ranger from soldier story and i cannot keep the DD rails/system on the rifle. the whole set up wants to continually slid off. so it is cool to have the accuracy but it ends up being lost if i have glue it to keep it together.

True enough that it may not be necessary to many...even most collectors. But I still think it is plenty cool enough to have and I am happy to pay for it.

yeah, it will in no way inhibit my purchasing this figure. maybe we can get red or zee next.

Overall it looks great, If I cared more about the movie, I'd buy it.

The Soldier Story and Playhouse rifles that can breakdown have had issues so I'm sure this one will be the same.

To hell with the rifle, I have plenty of M4s, I have my eye on the holster, pistol mag pouches, shotgun subload, and boots.

These DAM figures are good for some good old fashioned US LBE from the late 80s-90s before everyone started looking like a SWAT guy. Up until now, it seems like every manufacturer's LC-2 webgear has been misshapen, the M16 ammo pouches immediately come to mind.

MK23 SOCOM looks really nice as well.

I like his loadout and I love that weapon, if its not tight just swap it out, but it definitely opens up some dio possibilities. :clap

Back