DAM:1/6 Navy Seal Reconteam Pointman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with it?:dunno

Just my opinion but the sculpt looks a little funny and maybe even too small? Nothing puts me off more in this hobby than a small sculpt. Lol

This is also what I thought about the hoot figure if that's what you meant by your question!

Thanks to the talented photography of Lukazou, he certainly brought this badboy to life check it out!!!

013036ixlcmc8no8loncmh.jpg

0130450pzpooop1pxplp60.jpg

01304267h06g7616e1g66r.jpg

013051yvkzbk56pld5ab7i.jpg

0130484zis23498pszc9zo.jpg

013039l8ppfuzkctquk5cq.jpg

I don't have any figures with those style hands. So I'd have to see them in person to see how bad they are. But the swap out isn't a bad option.

I have the ART figures BHD figure with the bendy hands and they aren't that hard to pose. I actually don't mind them that much.

This figure came out great. I'm only focusing on two lines at the moment. the HT TDKR and the DAM Navy Seals. I can't wait to see the next figure after "Doc"

ive gotten all of Dam's BHD figures save one (hoot but he'll come in time) and I can't wait to start on this line but are there any pics of Art figures Lt. Waters with Lake?.

Before I buy the art figures Lt. I'd like to se how they look together first otherwise I'll wait until Dam do their thing.

I've never gotten any DAM figures before.

I guess from the BHD line though it does look like they do make a lot of figures from a given movie (and yes I know these are unlicensed)

What do you all think the chances are that DAM will make figures based on Red, Zee, Slo, Silk, Flea and AK??

I have to imagine DAM will make their own AK, but what about the rest of the team?

ive gotten all of Dam's BHD figures save one (hoot but he'll come in time) and I can't wait to start on this line but are there any pics of Art figures Lt. Waters with Lake?.

Before I buy the art figures Lt. I'd like to se how they look together first otherwise I'll wait until Dam do their thing.
Personally buddy I would wait for DAM, I'm not 100% sure but I think the art figured are quite tall and the uniform looks to be a different shade of camo. I don't have the figure though so I'm not sure :)

I've never gotten any DAM figures before.

I guess from the BHD line though it does look like they do make a lot of figures from a given movie (and yes I know these are unlicensed)

What do you all think the chances are that DAM will make figures based on Red, Zee, Slo, Silk, Flea and AK??

I have to imagine DAM will make their own AK, but what about the rest of the team?
I think the chances are very good mate. I'd be very surprised if we didn't get the full team. They seemed to listen to what collectors wanted after the BHD line as a lot of people wanted them to do a TOTS team!

They've already shown the medic which is another great figure!

They've already shown the medic which is another great figure!

The Medic does look amazing. The Headsculpt isn't as great as Lake's, but still a must get for me. I already have it on Pre-order.

Can't wait to see the rest.

Yeah! Red all the way. Out of the whole team it might be red and lake for me.

Red is great, but I also thought Zee was an excellent character.

Plus his kit was pretty unique with the radio pack. It'll make for a great figure.

tears-of-the-sun-xms3554.jpg

tears1.jpg

Figured a few pics from the movie would give us an idea of what to expect :)

Back