DAM:1/6 Navy Seal Reconteam Pointman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, no problem; the sculpt looks awesome; the head isn't as puny in comparison with the other DAM releases.

But my concern is some of the gear; it looks to be missing those leather bracelet thingies. Then again; it looks as if the figure was hastily assembled for whatever show it was presented at.

I saw this at the bbicn website. Hoping that its better in person.
I noticed they changed the packaging to a shoebox style somewhat like Enterbay.
Don't really care too much if they added the jungle background.
I wished they had left the overall box format the same as the BHD set.
Design of original box was I think a magnetic enclosure gift box.
Um what's with the deal with King Kong???

165204lem4f7fjbt7bebjl.jpg

1652123vgxb7bfsv77ss4s.jpg

165219a4yijy0z46zka054.jpg

165824kz146y0eqe1q4nn7.jpg

Last edited:
I'm actually still pleased with how this turned out!

Just ordered the Corpman too. At this point I'm in for the entire Team. Tears of the Sun ranks up their with my favorite movies so it was easy for me to go all in with this line.

I think they used to be Called 'VTS' . They've been around quite a while I think.

I'm kinda thinking this too :lol

I notice some of DAM's BHD figures come out looking great, whereas some didn't (hoot)

Hopefully this looks better in other pictures.

Yep, it's a shame. It looked great in the other shots a couple weeks back, but I think that was the prototype. I really want the team but I'll wait to decide either way on this until more in-hand shots hit. Those last few are painfully awful. Hoping it's just the pics. :lol

Yep, it's a shame. It looked great in the other shots a couple weeks back, but I think that was the prototype. I really want the team but I'll wait to decide either way on this until more in-hand shots hit. Those last few are painfully awful. Hoping it's just the pics. :lol

I was somewhat hoping these guys would turn out as well as the early pics showed them to be and I am still hoping. But if its any consolation the gear and uniform still look excellent. Great looking set of woodland BDU.

Are you guys tripping over the package or the actual production figure?

To me, it ain't looking that bad. Typical VTS, DAM doing 90s early 2000s gear but then again, nothing that's eye popping.

Are you guys tripping over the package or the actual production figure?

To me, it ain't looking that bad. Typical VTS, DAM doing 90s early 2000s gear but then again, nothing that's eye popping.

:lecture:lecture:lecture But I'm not fully convinced on passing yet. Need to see in-hand pics of him fully assembled. I doubt AF will revisit the film so this will be the only shot at owning them.

Sculpt actually looks pretty good to me, and it's easily recognizable that it's Kelly Lake.... can't wait to see him fully geared up :D

Yeah I still don't get the complaints about the sculpt, but to each their own. I think he looks pretty good and the gear looks movie accurate.

Tears of the Sun is one of my favorite movies so I'm excited that DAM is releasing Lake and have already put "Doc" up for preorder.

I'm really hoping they go deep into this line and am waiting for them to reveal their versions of Red, Zee and Slo.

Wonder if they'll make their own version of A.K.

Back