DAM:1/6 Navy Seal Reconteam Pointman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No other alternative Waters? I have a feeling DAM will make one and they'll probably do the whole SEAL team.

No, there's no other alternative than getting both. As for DAM, I haven't been overly impressed with anything they've done and their sculpts don't even really ballpark the stars they're supposed to represent.

yeah, i have that version as well. personally, i think the art figures version is the best. though for the longest time that TS version was on of my favorite figures (maybe due to my fan boy love of that movie).

Just got the DAM SFOD-D Marksman, overall nice figure and I'm looking forward to this one as well. A good pair of woodland BDU is welcome, hopefully the fit is nice. Also I think the LC-2 webgear is quite well-done, especially compared to comparable releases.

Just got the DAM SFOD-D Marksman, overall nice figure and I'm looking forward to this one as well. A good pair of woodland BDU is welcome, hopefully the fit is nice. Also I think the LC-2 webgear is quite well-done, especially compared to comparable releases.

Yup! I'm going to cannibalize a lot of its gear.

So I guess DAM is officially making the entire team! Just saw a few pictures posted on FB (Mark OSR) for the "Navy Seal Recon Team Corpsman"

With the ART figures Lt. Waters and the Pointman previously announced it's making this new line of figures difficult to pass on.

DSCN1166.JPG

DSCN1161.JPG

SOURCE!

Back