DAF TOYS 1/6 TDK Joker Gang Mask Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
d00.jpg

d0.jpg
d1.jpg
d3.jpg
d5.jpg
d2.jpg
d4.jpg
d6.jpg
d7.jpg
d8.jpg

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3741

This was pretty unexpected.

I made a Grumpy years ago from the Hot Toys DX Joker.

It'd be too much work for me making accurate gang members with these masks, but I did have a cunning thought. I could put them on my CraftOne Heat bank robbery figures since the sculpts on those aren't that great. (I prefer the hockey masked armoured car robbery figures).

Three robbers and detective Pacino = instant Joker crew. :lol

I’ve always thought the bank robber mask that came with DC Direct’s 12” Ledger Joker looked perfect, although a bit oversized for Hot Toys.

Also, these won’t have hair?

I’ve always thought the bank robber mask that came with DC Direct’s 12” Ledger Joker looked perfect, although a bit oversized for Hot Toys.

Also, these won’t have hair?

Doesn't seem so, which is a bit strange.

I can envisage them as general Joker goons, rather than specifically from TDK. That would suit me as I don't want to go to the effort of trying to recreate the team from the film, who all died after a few minutes anyway. :lol

I ordered from Kit too.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3741

These are a long overlooked set, and would look good just displayed as shown alongside the Bank Robber Joker. Yet they also give the option of creating full blown customs (if you have a source for coloured hair!), or for spicing up some otherwise pretty dull looking figures, as I intend to do.

Ever since playing the Arkham video games I've thought it would be neat to have a Joker gang, and these masks will enable me to create an instant crew.

I like the idea of having the entire gang displayed but that is just too big of a project for me, especially with display space being at a premium.

It really is great that they included the stands, as well.

Its like the universe is giving me a sign. It released the day after I asked about it. But I really only want the bozo mask. The rest are cool though. I dont know what to do $70 is a lot 😝

I think it would look cool to display either the bank robber joker, or the inart purple coat joker surrounded by the 6 masks of the men he killed that were foolish enough to trust him. Sort of like standing amongst the headstones.

I went ahead and picked it up today.

Back