Custom pred thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just need a chopper then I'm all done with the preds until arnie and crew and pred himself hit. I hope to god they don't go all out with the rubber.
Dutch it one figure I wouldn't want rotting away.

I just need a chopper then I'm all done with the preds

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MN8YJjXDfkA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MN8YJjXDfkA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i coudnt resist :lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MN8YJjXDfkA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MN8YJjXDfkA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i coudnt resist :lol

nothings changed :slap :rotfl

Here is my latest custom Pred. I took a HT P2 Elder and started by removing and repositioning the mandibles so they were open. I did an entire repaint; head, body, hands, feet, and some of the dreds. They were a pain in the arse to paint, so I removed most of them and replaced them with the dreds that were on an extra Wolf Pred that I had. I used a toothpick to put the dots and spots on. I still have to finish painting his hands and put some of the accessories on. I painted it by hand. I know that airbrushing allows for more natural looking skin tones and details, so I'm gonna try it on my next custom.

looking good :rock:rock:rock post some more pics when your finished

painting the rubber dreds is a real pain in the ass and paint usually cracks and falls off after time, avp dreds are best for a repaint. try and find some avp elder quills to put on him that would look pretty cool.

keep up the good work :duff

Nice job am thinking of making my custom Wolf am going to use P2 or Lost
body am not happy what HT did

Man.Good custom but very weird colour:monkey4.You have to use black for shoulders,hips,and head instead of brown..

I'm afraid that I have to respectfully disagree on the weird colors. Neither P2 nor the Lost Pred have black shoulders, hips or heads. And since it is a custom, I used the colors that I thought would look pretty cool.:peace

I'm afraid that I have to respectfully disagree on the weird colors. Neither P2 nor the Lost Pred have black shoulders, hips or heads. And since it is a custom, I used the colors that I thought would look pretty cool.:peace

In my oppinion If at last you were used a very dark brown colour or use some kind of "washing" technique with black colour the pred would be more realistic and acurate:monkey3..But like a said is only my opinnion.

In my oppinion If at last you were used a very dark brown colour or use some kind of "washing" technique with black colour the pred would be more realistic and acurate:monkey3..But like a said is only my opinnion.

I'll agree with you on the more acurate/realistic, but I think one of the cool things about customizing is that you can use your imagination on the Pred's looks.

As far as "washing", I agree with you that it would look better. I have tried using that technique before and I pretty much suck at it. In all seriousness, if you have some "washing" tips, I would like to know them.:D

I have an extra AVP Elder that I am going to customize, and I'm gonna try using an airbrush instead of hand painting it.

As far as "washing", I agree with you that it would look better. I have tried using that technique before and I pretty much suck at it. In all seriousness, if you have some "washing" tips, I would like to know them

what type of wash are you using ???? its pretty difficult to get it wrong, just dont use too much, would be my tip.

example A:

Picture269-1.jpg

used far too much on my elder :monkey4:monkey4

what type of wash are you using ???? its pretty difficult to get it wrong, just dont use too much, would be my tip.

example A:

Picture269-1.jpg

used far too much on my elder :monkey4:monkey4

I think that Elder head looks pretty cool. Looks like he has been in a tanning bed, but cool.:D

I have Liquitex Glazing Medium. My wife is the person that suggested it.
What type do you use?

Back