Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've made lots of orders in less than a year (yikes). I've seen some post that they ordered one or two things in the past year and got one. I cant remember how long ago I created my account.

I have not ordered much in the last year but my account is OLD. I created it to buy the brand new $49 (I believe) 1/6 scale Jedi Luke figure. :)

The company I work for occasionally sends snail mail coupons to customers in our city based on particular products they've purchased. There's no telling how selection took place, but I don't think these were shipped internationally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or it isn't feasible to do. There isn't some grand conspiracy.

No, I'm joking. I know it's not really feasible for this type of snail mail marketing outside of a country.

But they could have extended it to international customers by email. Not that hard to do.

On the plus side maybe this latest use of snail mail marketing has wisened them up on postage costs.......

Still nothing for me. I'm guessing if I don't get it in the next couple days I probably won't get one. I'm curious as to what the criteria is for getting one. I've spent a lot with Sideshow over the years and still have a good amount of open pre-orders. I guess if I don't get one whatever but it would be nice.

I've ordered only 4 times since Jan. 2016, 2 last year and so far 2 this year and I got a $50 off 200 promo. I did use partial reward points on the last two and have been buying from them since the first 1/6 Darth Maul. So I don't think it has anything to do with how much you've spent lately.

Why? They are not beholden to give you the code. If you didn't get it maybe you didn't meet a certain requirement. Contacting them asking where it is seems unreasonable.

Take a deep breath & relax. As others picked up on, my post was not an indignant one - I received a mailer offering a $50 off discount, but the discount code was missing. On a lighter note, I must sing praises for Sideshow's chatroom staff - They've always been responsive & treated me like a valued customer. I'll have a new code sent to my email within 24 hours :)

Back