Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Last year there were a few codes that were dropped around 3 am eastern time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody think we will get anymore codes on the last day today?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

As a New Zealander I'm offended that there was no NZ on that map to offend.. :lecture

Oh, and anyone down this part of the world know that we are the butt of the sheep shagging jokes.. (99% of the time by Aussies)

As a New Zealander I'm offended that there was no NZ on that map to offend.. :lecture

Oh, and anyone down this part of the world know that we are the butt of the sheep shagging jokes.. (99% of the time by Aussies)

Everyone knows you're over run with Hobbits, Dwarves and Trolls!

Everyone knows you're over run with Hobbits, Dwarves and Trolls!

Only in the last 10 to 15 years. Prior to that we all apparently lived in flax houses and wore grass skirts..

I'm still not sure what I am going to use my rewards on. I have $82.75 combined from Spook and what I had from orders. I was originally going to put them all on the Mark XXX Blue Steel, and only pay like $31 a month. But I was thinking about splitting them between the Mark XXX and the Mark XLVI. I would like to have a payment of $45 a month for the Mark XLVI, and $40.00 a month for the Mark XXX. I just need $4.23 in rewards to do that.

You can earn a portion of rewards and redeem them at the same time if the amount of rewards redeemed equals less than the full retail price of an item.

can anyone explain this to me? does that mean pending rp's can be used on PO's?

Pending points cannot be used.
You don't get them until 30 days, I think, after you receive your item.
Allowing for the return period.

You can earn a portion of rewards and redeem them at the same time if the amount of rewards redeemed equals less than the full retail price of an item.

can anyone explain this to me? does that mean pending rp's can be used on PO's?

It just means that you can use some of your rewards instead of all on one order and then whatever price you're paying out of pocket, you'll still be earning more rewards for.

i.e., Item costs $300. You use $200 in rewards and pay $100. You still get rewards on the $100 you paid

I just learned that those sidesticker codes expire quickly. A figure I received on Sept 15th had a $20 code and it's already expired :(

It just means that you can use some of your rewards instead of all on one order and then whatever price you're paying out of pocket, you'll still be earning more rewards for.

i.e., Item costs $300. You use $200 in rewards and pay $100. You still get rewards on the $100 you paid

that's what I thought, thanks guys. :duff

Back