Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Ultron Prime Youtube Giveaway added to their contests page.

Man, of everything they're giving away, I want to win that Doom PF the most. I've never even seen a PF in person.

Fingers crossed it will be something like $20 :pray:

I think so far the RP's have been generous in their frequency. Just wish there wasn't so much emphasis on SW and Marvel!

Just off to set up my Halloween stuff now! Bear traps...Check, Bag of rocks...Check Hosepipe...Check....:wink1:

Has the email code ever been larger than $5?

I feel like one time (last year or the year before that) there was a large code on the final day... but honestly they all just kind of blend together.

This thread will collapse on itself if there is a big code probably because it'll be live for like 3 minutes.

Last year there was nada in Halloween .... hope that is not the case today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're going to get the newsletter at the very least today, and at a more normal time (between 10-11am PST)...

Oh, good morning all.... and Happy Halloween...

I'm thinking $4 for a even $75.

you wonder if this is all pre-determined (code amounts) or if they adjust based on the amount redeemed (like if they have a $X "budget" and if more is redeemed then they thought, they might lesson code amounts or eliminate some, like this weekend only getting 1 code each day).

you wonder if this is all pre-determined (code amounts) or if they adjust based on the amount redeemed (like if they have a $X "budget" and if more is redeemed then they thought, they might lesson code amounts or eliminate some, like this weekend only getting 1 code each day).

I've thought about this along those lines. Also possibly if they adjust the total amount of RP given away due to sales they make during the event.

That wasn't an e-mail code. It was from the Court Crypt kit.

Huh. I didn't get the kit and I'm pretty sure I got that code. (And I didn't start following this thread until halfway through Spook.)

Anyway, I'm sure you've been paying better attention than I have! Here's hoping for a meaty one today!

Wasn't the first one this year for $10?

(Though, I could be remembering that wrong as I haven't really been keeping specific track.)

The hushyde (included with the spook pack) was $10, and since then we've had a $10 and $12 as well as lesser amounts. And anyone that submitted a pumpkin patter (which I did not) got $20.

There was a $10 code this year and a $12 one. All of the others have been for $2, $3, $4, or $5, as far as I can remember.

Back