Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Got a $50 International Customer voucher from Sideshow that's burning a hole in my wallet... It's good for the exact same list of figures as the $25 vouchers that pop up online all the time.

Really struggling to work out what I want to order though! Vision for $160? Stan the man? That Iron Legion figure? Hrmmm...

Vision is the easy pick for me if those are the 3 you have in mind

Got a $50 International Customer voucher from Sideshow that's burning a hole in my wallet... It's good for the exact same list of figures as the $25 vouchers that pop up online all the time.

Really struggling to work out what I want to order though! Vision for $160? Stan the man? That Iron Legion figure? Hrmmm...

Expiring 24th December?

Urgh sorry using my phone - yeah the 24th December one.

Yeah I am leaning towards Vision a tad - just a bit nervous about what his super suit will be like.

(I'd have used it on Fury, but he's being paid for already)

I don't know about y'all, but one of the reasons I enjoy our hobby is because it has nothing to do with this joke of an election cycle. Can we please not insult folks who back a certain candidate?

Exactly, let's not 'go there'.

Agreed. Even as enticing as it may be to joke about candidates in this thread, let's keep it outta here until spook over

My apologies folks. I should have known better. :lecture

Everything's better when you have Minions.

trump-and-minions.jpg

Looking at what's been shown at cons I'm thinking a Premium Format. Maybe Bane, Venom, or Jyn (is she up yet?)

I'm hoping for that chrome Midas Iron Man Hot Toys exclusive. It was promised to go on sale 10/21. I stalked their site and...nada. But Hit Toys said Sideshow would get it so I suppose it could be a SPOOKTACULAR surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting. I'd love it to be gold chrome midas. Where did you read this info?

Please leave political discussion or comedy out of this thread.
We do not allow that discussion on the forum since it never ends well and can get very heated, so theres no need to include that in here please.
thanks peeps.
X :peace

Please leave political discussion or comedy out of this thread.
We do not allow that discussion on the forum since it never ends well and can get very heated, so theres no need to include that in here please.
thanks peeps.
X :peace

minions.jpg

[imaginary scantily clad woman drinking tea and tapping her french manicured fingers while patiently awaiting for the next code . GIF]

SSC should blow everyone's minds by releasing a one-minute $50 code 90% of us would miss, but the other 10% would live to tell the tale....

SSC should blow everyone's minds by releasing a one-minute $50 code 90% of us would miss, but the other 10% would live to tell the tale....

Sideshow would not that because a lot of the people who missed it would spend the next several days calling and clogging up the phones to complain.

Back