Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the July code

Never mind. I see it on the full site. Thanks!

image.jpg

Just got my Spacetrooper in. To my surprise this coupon code was attached to the side of the box. Don't get too excited, I'm pretty sure it's a one-use code, and I just used it on Alien Warrior. But I wanted to spread the word to look for codes on your upcoming orders. Cheers.

Ordered Harley Quinn yesterday and got an email today with this code for $25 off select DC pieces:

DCC-OMICS-6NHILG

Code is good until Aug 11. Not gonna use it myself.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sweet. Hope I get a code with my order arriving Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's for sure. Too bad for them really.

I'm from Ohio so I get hit hard for taxes but some of you should look into Alter Ego. Their figures are less than Sideshow and so is their shipping. They also have a good rewards program.

I'm from Ohio so I get hit hard for taxes but some of you should look into Alter Ego. Their figures are less than Sideshow and so is their shipping. They also have a good rewards program.

I've been buying from them lately. Really nice customer service and good prices and a decent rewards program. But the cancellation policy after a month is pretty steep from what I can tell--20% of the figure. I ordered the Finn figure a while back and when I saw the final head sculpt and scale issues I looked into cancelling, but it wasn't worth given that I had used a $25 rewards coupon (would have lost that as well).

I've been buying from them lately. Really nice customer service and good prices and a decent rewards program. But the cancellation policy after a month is pretty steep from what I can tell--20% of the figure. I ordered the Finn figure a while back and when I saw the final head sculpt and scale issues I looked into cancelling, but it wasn't worth given that I had used a $25 rewards coupon (would have lost that as well).

Reason being is that they only get so many figures when they pre-order. They don't have the facilities to keep huge inventories.

Didn't know there was a problem with Finn. I'll have to check that out. I was waiting on another code to order him.

I'm from Ohio so I get hit hard for taxes but some of you should look into Alter Ego.

That's who I've used for years. Most stuff is cheaper than SS and you get reward points as well

I bought my DX11 from Alter Ego back in the day. I haven't checked their site in a year or so because it seemed every time I looked they had 2 things in stock and 50 preorders.

Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the July code

Yeah, they get a small allocation so you really have to pre-order the more popular items. Failed to get Boba single, Rey/BB-8, and some other pre-orders in from them. But they still have some of the shelf warmers on pre-order or in stock.

Unless I want an Exclusive item, my go to for preorders are BBTS and Timewalker Toys. Both end up being cheaper for me than Sideshow and I have had great service from each of them.

Thanks for the tip! How do you get the 10% off? Is there a coupon code?

It should be at the top of their homepage , but the code is

OPENHOUSE0716

It should be at the top of their homepage , but the code is

OPENHOUSE0716
Ah, thanks! I was looking at the mobile site and there was no indication of a coupon. I see it now in Desktop View.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

If Sideshow stops the coupons I'll probably start going through BBTS more other than for exclusives. No NRD's and the shipping is less. Hell even after coupons most of the time with Sideshow you're really only saving a little bit because of the shipping rates.

Just got my Spacetrooper in. To my surprise this coupon code was attached to the side of the box. Don't get too excited, I'm pretty sure it's a one-use code, and I just used it on Alien Warrior. But I wanted to spread the word to look for codes on your upcoming orders. Cheers.

I usually get 20-25$ Thank You codes emailed out from Sideshow, and I think it's because I'm international orders. I never really use them as the chances are usually low that I'll want to order two figures so close together before the code expires, and I don't just make an order because there is money to save. (It always cracks me up when people do that, but I guess that's why they give out codes... to encourage impulse buys)

I just got the 1/6 Gotham knight and no code. I hope I have better luck on Monday when brown PF Wolvie comes in. :pray:

I hope it's just a rumor and not factual that no more monthly $20 discount codes.

If they haven't discontinued the codes, I wouldn't expect one for another week or so. Doubt they would give out a July code the last day of the month.

Back