Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the July code

Do we know for sure that the $20 off codes are gone for good? Or just speculation

Do we know for sure that the $20 off codes are gone for good? Or just speculation

Speculation, they always seem to have a month every so often where no code comes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure they'll be seeing a drop off in direct orders for non-exclusive items if they get rid of the monthly codes, but maybe that's what they want. Could be trying to direct orders to their dealers as others have mentioned.

I'm sure they'll be seeing a drop off in direct orders for non-exclusive items if they get rid of the monthly codes, but maybe that's what they want. Could be trying to direct orders to their dealers as others have mentioned.

Could be considering the choke that SS put on dealer orders a couple years ago. BBTS was the only place that I heard was still getting regular stock while most dealers had their allotment cut pretty severely. Of course, we don't know for sure if the monthly codes have stopped.

It isn't when they inflate shipping on some of their products. $10 is reasonable but not are all that way. It's just a shame as much as we spend they can't figure to get shipping cheaper when most online site offer free shipping when you spend so much. Luckily I found someone who sells it to me direct and get it a lot cheaper and free shipping although I miss out on the exclusive stuff

Random question,
Can a gift card be applied to an item already on flex pay?

Pretty sure they are gone. Someone else posted one of those randomized 1 time use codes on FB as well.

Makes no sense for SS to go to all the trouble to set up the random 1 time use codes if they didn't intend to ditch the old type we all know and love.

It isn't when they inflate shipping on some of their products. $10 is reasonable but not are all that way. It's just a shame as much as we spend they can't figure to get shipping cheaper when most online site offer free shipping when you spend so much. Luckily I found someone who sells it to me direct and get it a lot cheaper and free shipping although I miss out on the exclusive stuff

I'd rather have free domestic shipping all the time and no coupons, just discounts when there are certain events or holidays or when SS is just trying to move merchandise. I think we should only have to pay for overseas and expedited shipping. I could also see them charging for freight when you order a life size statue.

If it is true that sucks. I'll start buying figures from somewhere else then. Living in California the code would offset the tax for me

If it is true that sucks. I'll start buying figures from somewhere else then. Living in California the code would offset the tax for me

Im the same way. I used the codes when I impulsed purchased to offset tax and like the next day delivery. I guess BBTS and the random seller on Amazon/ebay from now on and no exclusives for me.

Yeah, it sounds a little petty but ordering from Sideshow isn't worth the hassle if they don't have codes. The shipping is too expensive, the NRD is a pain, and their rewards system is just okay.

Just because they didn't offer a code this month doesn't mean they won't anymore. It was SDCC month and they had other promotions, etc. going on to tantilize people with. This isn't the first time they haven't offered a monthly code.

Do they ever send those code postcards with Hot Toys orders or is it just Sideshow stuff?

Just curious because I haven't received any in my two years ordering from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back