Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the July code

Do they ever send those code postcards with Hot Toys orders or is it just Sideshow stuff?

Just curious because I haven't received any in my two years ordering from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've received them with both.

Do they ever send those code postcards with Hot Toys orders or is it just Sideshow stuff?

Just curious because I haven't received any in my two years ordering from them.

I've ordered most of my figures from Sideshow and I'vel never received one either. The only card I've ever gotten was about some contest.

It's definitely been a while. The one I remember receiving last or second to last was back last summer, I posted it in this thread, it was the one with the Cap shield on a sandy beach with palm tree or something like that.

I think the last postcard coupon I got was nearly 3 years ago. I get my Spacetrooper in tomorrow. Doubt I get one, but it'll be like getting the golden ticket if I do!

I'm new this year and have heard people talk about spooktacular sale they run every year, how does that work and are there really good deals?

I'm new this year and have heard people talk about spooktacular sale they run every year, how does that work and are there really good deals?

There were some good deals in 2014 on non-moving stock. Half off Hot Toys Mandarin and stuff like that. The 2015 Spooktacular sales were... okay? I don't think I bought anything from the Spooktacular sales last year.

There were some good deals in 2014 on non-moving stock. Half off Hot Toys Mandarin and stuff like that. The 2015 Spooktacular sales were... okay? I don't think I bought anything from the Spooktacular sales last year.

I spent a lot in 2014 ( i think i picked up 4 figures) but i did not buy anything last year either. I did get most of the free points.

Thanks for that. Never shopped with these guys. Pretty legit?

yes, i purchased the william wallace 3 weeks ago, packaged great, and shipped via UPS with tracking number

Thanks for that. Never shopped with these guys. Pretty legit?

Another +1 for Timewalker. I have ordered from them several times. A great place to deal with.

last years Spook was incredibly underwhelming. Like.... just very, very weak sales.

It's great for rewards points though. Was something like $40-60 or thereabouts.

Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the July code

I think I got about $80 in rewards during Spook. I need to make sure to take that week off from work again.

Worth it. Haha

I didn't mind last year's Spook only b/c there was nothing I really wanted to order at the time. I got plenty of RPs which is what I really hoped for.

Back