Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SPOOK is coming!

Lots of noobs coming out the woodwork this time of year

What you mean by noobs?

New members taking part in their first spook?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a noob to the whole Spooktackular thing for sure. Never had anything I really wanted around this time of year before. And not even quite sure how it works, to be honest...they post codes on the site that you can add to your account for discounts, right? Can they apply to anything? I'd assume not pre-orders (If so, there's a couple I could put some cash towards).

I am kicking myself for not picking up the AoU HT War Machine last time they sent out that crazy good deal, so I'm inclined to try to pick it up if I can.

The codes are promotional bits of text that can be pasted into a special box somewhere on their site in exchange for Reward Points or anything else they decide to offer. It's the rewards or other discounts/offers that are saved to your account, not the promo words themselves.

If Sideshow does it this year, it's great fun, especially when there are hidden ones on the site (there weren't any of these last year). Keep an eye on their social media outlets, Twitter and Facebook primarily.

Just got $20 off with this code from a pop up on Sideshows site (UPSMATT0FFY206). Not sure if its one time or not but have at it. Also can I get in on this years Spook email list? Missed out last year...

Tried it, said it was expired. Thanks though! And you can join the list by PM'ing pixelpiper. :)

Cool will do. Also if you search through Sideshowtoys site for a while a pop up with a code will eventually show up. Its been happening to me for the last couple weeks. Might give that a try. I had to click on the pop up and a promo code was added to my cart automatically and then I was directed to a page with a select few items for sale. I had another item in my cart at the time not listed on that page I was redirected to but the code still worked for the item I had when I checked out so... not sure if it was a glitch or what?

I hope I have the time to be able to spend on the boards this year during spook. Work has been crazy busy for me and I haven't been around much lately and I've fallen behind on many of the things I usually follow tightly.

Imagine someone taking vacation to stay up all night just to get 80 bucks worth of codes, lol.

email received and confirmed! thanks pixelpiper!

If you have sent me a PM, you're good to go - I'm not generally replying to PMs unless there's a problem, so don't worry if you haven't received one.

Ok, the deadline for new list additions is tonight. Please make sure to send an email address in your message or there's nothing to add. AOL addresses can't be used.

Also, if you were on last year and didn't get back to me about the test/confirmation, please do so in the next day - I'm going to prune unconfirmed addresses and then update the final list.

Last edited:

Imagine someone taking vacation to stay up all night just to get 80 bucks worth of codes, lol.

I was on vacation at Disneyworld 2 years ago....all day in the parks, then an alarm set every 2-2.5 hours every night to get up and check for codes.

Hard core. :lecture

Honestly though, it's more about the fun, the teamwork and helping everyone get in on the fun for me. more so than actually getting the codes myself. It's a lot of fun, and pretty hectic at times.

tumblr_mzbtmdyP6Z1rqd0kpo1_400.gif

Spook FTW! Haha love you guys. This community is awesome. Can't wait to rock Spook with y'all.

6ee9ec4a018150cb5a0a3be6be06c440.jpg

This is a crude shot of what y'all in part contributed to! Haha

Back