1/6 ETERNAL - Batman Returns - The Cat Lady

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Devito Penguin is properly scales, she definitely looks tiny. I don't understand how and why some companies produce underscaled figures like the Tyler Hoechlin Superman/Bizarro, Shazam, Dr. Doom and others. However, it's possible it could just be the photos. It's not bad and the couch is kind of cool. I'll wait for Jazz Inc's or Mars's. Plus I already have a custom.

Yup. Thread is dead. If you are a Pfeiffer Catwoman fan and you choose this over Jazzinc, all I can say is I wish I had standards as low as yours.

If Jazz Inc is selling a thousand dollar, articulated figure... I ain't buying that ****

Is it a articulated figure?

Jazz Inc is simply out of my buget. Period. So news from them is generally a nothing burger for folks like myself.

If Jazz Inc is selling a thousand dollar, articulated figure... I ain't buying that ****

Is it a articulated figure?

Jazz Inc is simply out of my buget. Period. So news from them is generally a nothing burger for folks like myself.
They said between $250-$300 per figure with a notable discount if you buy the deluxe set.

And yeah, it’s a figure not a statue; regular and battle damaged. They’re using a
seamless body under a latex suit with multiple head sculpts and interchangeable mouth plates.

You should check out the video announcement because it might actually be viable.
Will be my first Jazz purchase as well due to their prices with shipping and import fees.

They said between $250-$300 per figure with a notable discount if you buy the deluxe set.

And yeah, it’s a figure not a statue. They’re using seamless body under a latex suit.

You should check out the video announcement because it might actually be viable.
Will be my first Jazz purchase as well due to their prices with shipping and import fees.
I'm so in. Let's get it, boys.

Damn, changed your tune quick! Glad I could help.
Joost owes me a discount on landing him another sale!

Get into that thread. It’ll be fun watching the project progress and offering up critique and suggestions.
Hey, I am all for supporting ANY company that wants to tackle Returns Catwoman. As long as it's within my buget.

I know I'm in the minority but I'm still pre-ordering the Eternal Catwoman. I just don't need to spend $300 for multiple heads I'm never going to use. The Eternal, to me, looks like Pfeiffer where you can see the face and it's a good enough representation of the Burton Catwoman. I was originally just going to get the Tweeterhead Catwoman to represent her in my collection but then the prices skyrocketed. I have so many figures on pre-order I'd like to save money where I can.

I know I'm in the minority but I'm still pre-ordering the Eternal Catwoman. I just don't need to spend $300 for multiple heads I'm never going to use. The Eternal, to me, looks like Pfeiffer where you can see the face and it's a good enough representation of the Burton Catwoman. I was originally just going to get the Tweeterhead Catwoman to represent her in my collection but then the prices skyrocketed. I have so many figures on pre-order I'd like to save money where I can.
I gotta tell ya, going to "I'll buy the Eternal" from "was gonna get the Tweeterhead" is uh, quite the jump. But I get what you're sayin here.

I gotta tell ya, going to "I'll buy the Eternal" from "was gonna get the Tweeterhead" is uh, quite the jump. But I get what you're sayin here.

Well a few years back when I started collecting, my first figure(s) purchased was the BR 2-pack and at the time I think the only 1/6 Catwoman was from Ace Toys or something. I saw a picture of someone using the Tweeterhead as the Catwoman in their collection and even though it's a statue it looked great. They actually had one at a local antique store for a decent price but I just never got to buying it and now they're easily $400+

Yup. Thread is dead. If you are a Pfeiffer Catwoman fan and you choose this over Jazzinc, all I can say is I wish I had standards as low as yours.

As your describing me and my situation, i can confirm having low standards in this hobby is very liberating 😀

Would love the Jazzinc version but at this time I cannot justify the cost, while it is not in the crazy Inart or JND range, it is still getting into range that is too much for me especially when I am not as engaged in this hobby as I have been in the past.

Last edited:
I'm buying that gd Eternal Catwoman if for no other reason than to not leave Kit high and dry on a canceled preorder.

I'll sell it off myself later, if need be.

The man has been to kind to me to do him that way. I ain't ****** him over like that. I committed to it with the deposit. I stick to it.

I'm buying that gd Eternal Catwoman if for no other reason than to not leave Kit high and dry on a canceled preorder.

I'll sell it off myself later, if need be.

The man has been to kind to me to do him that way. I ain't ****** him over like that. I committed to it with the deposit. I stick to it.

I'm sure he'll be fine man. You can also PO the Inart one from him. It is a valid reason, he'll understand. Hell, I'm sure he also canceled his po, lol.

Back