Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SPOOK is coming!

Wouldn't hurt. You can " follow " them no only receive notifications from them.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

It should show up on the SSC website in a day or two.

Chicky's contests only last a few hours. Susan runs a lot of Twitter only contests through the official Sideshow Twitter page that only last a few hours, too. They don't make it to the official site like the other "enter to win" giveaways like for the Aquaman PF or the Gipsy Danger that's going on right now .

T800 is like 99% getting a discount... has been in stock for over a year.

gamora and the groot + rocket ex is very likely. I think the groot + rocket ex set will be one of the more popular ones to go if discounted.

hoping for bd robo and blake + gordon set myself.

I second the bd Robo. With a discount and some wallet freebies I might be able to afford it. lol

In a way I'm hoping nothing I want gets a good discount, save myself some money for once.

Chicky's contests only last a few hours. Susan runs a lot of Twitter only contests through the official Sideshow Twitter page that only last a few hours, too. They don't make it to the official site like the other "enter to win" giveaways like for the Aquaman PF or the Gipsy Danger that's going on right now .

Sorry, didn't know that. I'm not on Twitter. I hate it too much. Same with Instagram. I'm real close to giving up Facebook as well. Tired of everything being connected these days. Too scary.

Sorry, didn't know that. I'm not on Twitter. I hate it too much. Same with Instagram. I'm real close to giving up Facebook as well. Tired of everything being connected these days. Too scary.

You don't have to use them and if you only follow sideshow it makes it even easier for to avoid using them all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being connected is the gimmick of modern times... It'll never be any other way again. I use Facebook exclusively for all my figure/game/comic/movie news. I just follow what I want to see and hide everyone else.

Being connected is the gimmick of modern times... It'll never be any other way again. I use Facebook exclusively for all my figure/game/comic/movie news. I just follow what I want to see and hide everyone else.

That's exactly what I do with Twitter. I literally get 95% of my news from there

I'm not a fan of Twitters format, but I'm all there all the time because famous people and contests.

The funny thing I've noticed is that a lot of people have FB that don't have Twitter, but news always seems to break much sooner on Twitter. I'll post things on FB that came up on Twitter an hour ago, and it's like no one has heard of it until then.

This is the latest we've gone into a month without a code in a long time from what I recall. With Spook just a week away, maybe no code this October?

Maybe that means even better deals during Spook??? :lecture

I'd be game for better deals and no code. Though I never really use the monthly codes anyway.

I'm not a fan of Twitters format, but I'm all there all the time because famous people and contests.

The funny thing I've noticed is that a lot of people have FB that don't have Twitter, but news always seems to break much sooner on Twitter. I'll post things on FB that came up on Twitter an hour ago, and it's like no one has heard of it until then.

That's because people avoid Twitter like the plague. I can't stand it personally. #stupididea

This is the latest we've gone into a month without a code in a long time from what I recall. With Spook just a week away, maybe no code this October?

Maybe that means even better deals during Spook??? :lecture

:goodpost: Smart thinking. I hope you're right.

That's because people avoid Twitter like the plague. I can't stand it personally. #stupididea
You're not the only one. I think one of the biggest lies I've ever told myself was that I liked Twitter. I happily deactivated mine about a year ago.

I never did Twitter. I also left Facebook for the most part, though I still follow some artists on there, but very rarely. I hate Facebook.

Maybe no code means less deals during Spook and SS is trying to make the transition easier for us? :monkey3

Back