Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings No May code yet

No I think you could have gotten everything on the list for 50% off from what I've heard.

I got the code. Sadly it works only on things that I've already sold or are selling. Yet here I am tempted to buy the armory again and heartbreaker, even though I JUST sold my heartbreaker (for $200 I think) a week or so ago and sold my armory for 400 last month. I suppose I can offer my code to someone else (though I accidentally applied to it already, don't know if thhat means anything since I didn't actually use it).

I tried to add Banner as well and it only took the discount off of one item.

No I think you could have gotten everything on the list for 50% off from what I've heard.

Yes you can. I did a test order of centurion, heartbreaker and the armory and it took 50% off the whole kit and kaboodle.

How about this. I'm happy to use my code to buy whatever someone wants and have it shipped straight to them from sideshow for straight cost and I'll just keep the rewards points :)

How about this. I'm happy to use my code to buy whatever someone wants and have it shipped straight to them from sideshow for straight cost and I'll just keep the rewards points :)
I'll take you up on that! I want Bruce Banner! :lecture

PM sent

I would have liked to receive the code, but not angry that I didn't get it. I would guess cofphoto's theory is probably correct. Sideshow sent me tonto for free last month, and I actually have a use for him because I own DX jack sparrow. Wouldn't have bought the figure, but still probably the nicest freebie I have ever received just for making another purchase. You win some, you lose some

I wouldn't have the money for Winter Soldier until tomorrow, still bummed I missed out on using the Mother's day code. Then this.. lol. FML.

If anyone is feeling generous with their 50% code, I'm looking to buy the Batman w/Armory AND Robocop/Chair figure. PM me! :)

Well, doesn't sound like I missed anything with the code if Thor/Loki weren't there

What all 1:6 scale figures can be go with this code?

What all 1:6 scale figures can be go with this code?

items such as hot toys mandarin, Bruce banner, armory w/o Bruce Wayne version, silver centurion, heartbreaker, jor el, 1/4 scale patriot & war machine busts, robocop w/chair

Do you guys think that a May code will come by the end of the weekend, or should I just buy the mark 43 now?

The regular edition isn't going to sell out in a week, so wait.

I didn't see Roadblock listed, but he's in the picture...

2air3ud.png

HTFAN4UB34AUP I just tried using that LOL. It didn't work

There you go, pretty obvious this is targeted at Hot Toys customers. I haven't ordered a Hot Toys figure from Sideshow in over 2 years, so I don't expect I'd get this coupon.

Neither have a lot of people who frequently order from them it seems ha

Glad there's nothing on the list that I want and don't have already.

Back