Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings No May code yet

Why wouldn't sideshow pick me to receive the code after I've just spent over $2000 this month on them [emoji26] some hook me up plssss...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sure the email is in waves. can't have everybody crashing the site.

I'd believe these things just come in waves had everybody got that 40% code a little while back ... and I never got that 20% code that worked on the Cap two-pack. Oh well ... I'll settle for the $20 monthly code whenever that comes out.

Crap, no code for me. I'd take the armory for 50% off.

What exactly are the figures the 50% work on?

Bruce Banner , Silver Centurion , Heartbreaker , Batman Armor with Alfred / Robocop with Chair / Super Man ZOD / Mandarin / Jor El / Cloud (Storm Raiders) as well as a few Iron Man busts show up on the page from the e-mail link.

No code for me either.

Contacted them and they said it was just randomly generated and not everyone will get them. Seems stupid to me but whatever.

"the code was randomly generated and sent out.
there was no rhyme or reason to who got one"

My neighbor said they didn't get a code either.

My guess is that they want to clear some stock but also want to have a limit on how much sells. Just a guess though. From here it sounds like not that many people got a code, or at least they are keeping quiet if they did. I didn't get one either.

Contacted them and they said it was just randomly generated and not everyone will get them. Seems stupid to me but whatever.

Must be answering everyone at the same time. Just got the same response. Seems silly if you are trying to unload items no to make it available to more people or at least thise who are inquiring about it.

Hulk Sad. :(

Aaaah I want another Cloud Storm Rider for modding!!! If anyone has a code they don't want PM me too.

I wonder if this was Sideshow's "revenge" for the fake codes created during last year's Spook? :monkey3

Might go for Robocop w/chair IF I had a code. :(

I didn't get the code either. If their goal is to get rid of old stock then they'd have been better off sending it to more people. I would not have been able to resist RoboCop w/ chair at 50% and that'd be one more box out of their warehouse ;)

I still think (and it's just a guess) that they wanted to limit how much was sold today, if they wanted to get rid of everything, they would have sent the code to everyone.

Back