Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings No May code yet

I grabbed Robo today . If they put Robo with Chair out to the wolves with 50% off I would imagine that stock problem goes away....today.:lol Give em' some freed up floor space for something else.

I just got off the phone with Sideshow's support department and they said that anyone who is a mailing list member who did not receive a 50% coupon will be receiving a 100% coupon within the next 24 hours.

There are no letters or numbers for this coupon code and nothing to enter. You just go right ahead and buy any product (or multiple products).

And pay 100% of the price.

I could have been persuaded to buy something at 50% off. No code, no big deal though. Nothing being offered is something i really want.

:( First I missed out on the 30% off now this!! I didn't get one either.. I already have Heartbreaker (got w/20% off & extra rewards) and Silver Centurion exclusive... I might have been tempted to get the Batman Armory and sell off Alfred, and I know a friend wants Robocop so I wouldv'e ordered him.... Oh well... I guess Sideshow doesn't want my $500.... :tap .... :huh: .... :pfft:

If I had gotten the coupon, I would have been tempted to get Silver Centurion, so now it is an easy decision.

Highly disappointed I did not get this code/email. I would have ordered Bruce Banner for sure... I've been a loyal customer for over 10 years, but I got squat.

I feel like random codes are always bad business. If you're wanting to limit the reach, I get it. But limit it to reward people who frequently buy from you. Then send out another wave to capture the rest. I feel like, in general, Sideshow seems a bit low on rewarding people who regularly buy from them in this way. I mean, it saved me from spending money I probably wouldn't have spent, but since everyone talks about these things, it just creates some annoyed customers.

Thank you sideshow for not sending me a code for stuff I don't want that I my brain may have tricked me into buying when it saw such a great deal.

Buddy of mine didn't want his code so he sent it to me, kinda bummed the Mechanic isn't in this list, considering he's been on sale forever, he'd be a no brainer to pick up right now.

I feel like random codes are always bad business. If you're wanting to limit the reach, I get it. But limit it to reward people who frequently buy from you. Then send out another wave to capture the rest. I feel like, in general, Sideshow seems a bit low on rewarding people who regularly buy from them in this way. I mean, it saved me from spending money I probably wouldn't have spent, but since everyone talks about these things, it just creates some annoyed customers.
Or just limit the coupon usage! Let the coupon work for the first 300 uses or whatever, and then it's dead. But not sending it to loyal customers is bad business IMO. I actually feel insulted. My brother didn't get it either, and neither did my GF. My brother and I have both been loyal Sideshow customers since 2004.

Thank you sideshow for not sending me a code for stuff I don't want that I my brain may have tricked me into buying when it saw such a great deal.
This right here. If i really wanted one of those items, I'd have bought it already.

Maybe it was for customers without recent purchases on the mailing list, to generate revenue from infrequent buyers?

Damn. I didn't realize it was going to be so limited. :panic:

I really wish it worked for just the Armory, as I really don't want the Alfred. I guess I can sell him when he comes in and get another $120 back. If I can do that it would put the Armory at $160. Noice!

Maybe it was for customers without recent purchases on the mailing list, to generate revenue from infrequent buyers?

I don't think so. I've ordered 4 different items in the past 45 days.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Or just limit the coupon usage! Let the coupon work for the first 300 uses or whatever, and then it's dead. But not sending it to loyal customers is bad business IMO. I actually feel insulted. My brother didn't get it either, and neither did my GF. My brother and I have both been loyal Sideshow customers since 2004.
Or make it valid on one item only, not an entire order. I'm pretty annoyed too.

This whole conversation takes me back to the reason this thread was originally started in the first place. A real trip down memory lane, LOL.

Back