Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings No May code yet

Still in the market for a code to order the batman armory and robocop w/ chair.....

I just received an email from ss.......about new preorder information.....:(

I originally thought it was Sideshow sending me an apology for our phone call last week, they would not let me on the waitlist for the Stormtrooper 2 pack.

Jerks!

Was hoping the monthly code would coincide with the newsletter ... the wait continues.

Also waiting for the may code, need hoth han to go with the others.

There you go, pretty obvious this is targeted at Hot Toys customers. I haven't ordered a Hot Toys figure from Sideshow in over 2 years, so I don't expect I'd get this coupon.

Not even sure that was the logic in who they sent it to. I've ordered and received 10 HT figs since Oct of 2014 and didn't get the code.
I got a response to my tweet I sent to SS and was told it was sent to a "select group". Must have been pretty select.

That 50% off code would have been nice to have gotten. Oh well I guess.

could anyone not using the code be willing to send it to me? I have always wanted the batman armory but couldnt afford it, with the discount I will be able to pick this up!

I'm thinking about getting the silver centurion, heartbreaker and the Alfred armory set. Combines with shipping is 561 dollars. Do you guys think this would be a good investment?

I'm thinking about getting the silver centurion, heartbreaker and the Alfred armory set. Combines with shipping is 561 dollars. Do you guys think this would be a good investment?

Investment ..no. However, your getting three pieces for about $180 a piece so good price versus retail, definitely.

Yeah, 'investing' in plastic dolls is never a good idea. Especially ones that are discounted due to overproduction.

If you're only wanting these to "invest" in then you don't really want them. I've never once bought something with the hope of profiting later. Buy these because you like them

I assume shipping will be less, since the quote is the individual shipping prices added up. Combined shipping should be less...

Would have bought Heartbreaker with that 50% off code. Oh well.

I assume shipping will be less, since the quote is the individual shipping prices added up. Combined shipping should be less...

I wouldn't count on it. When I placed a large order for 5 figures last month they just added up the individual shipping prices on the two that had them and sent everything together. There was no additional discount. I really can't complain though since I had 25% off, double or triple rewards, and a free Tonto.

Back