Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

I'm feeling bad about it now. This is why I've only responded to members that I've seen posting for awhile, hoping the integrity of this unwritten rule is upheld.

Not sure I see the logic in this. Showing people the list doesn't diminish sales for Sideshow. Either way those items will sell.

I'm feeling bad about it now. This is why I've only responded to members that I've seen posting for awhile, hoping the integrity of this unwritten rule is upheld.

Integrity? You know this is the internet right? :lol

Not sure I see the logic in this. Showing people the list doesn't diminish sales for Sideshow. Either way those items will sell.

Not from Sideshow's financial standpoint but from their excitement through Twitter and Facebook. I can tell they are genuinely excited about Spooktacular.

Nope. :lol

TrojanHorse.gif

:lol

Man, seeing that makes me want my damn Achilles figure already :banghead

robopredinator, could I get that list? Sent a pm. Thanks

robopredinator, could I get that list? Sent a pm. Thanks

I think I've done enough damage tonight my friend. Sideshow just kicked down my door and are taking away my compuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuterdsfalfdjq[ric

afjdia'q
f
qrfq

RFR4

I think I've done enough damage tonight my friend. Sideshow just kicked down my door and are taking away my compuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuterdsfalfdjq[ric

afjdia'q
f
qrfq

RFR4

Why are you upset? You did nothing wrong. You did not ruin spooktacular like you think you did (although for me you made it a lot better, looking forward to it even more).

Anyone here know if the codes can be used at the same time as CR33PYDEAL14?

Just remember to be on your best behavior! You've already had a rough 24 hours here.

I have been. The list, if true, has really lifted my spirits about spooktacular. I just wish sideshow would have came out of the gate swinging by putting some of those pieces up for sale early instead of the ones we got today. It probably would have changed my whole outlook on spooktacular. Either way I feel stupid for complaining, really looking forward to buying lots of stuff during the upcoming days. :rock

Back