Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

I have been. The list, if true, has really lifted my spirits about spooktacular. I just wish sideshow would have came out of the gate swinging by putting some of those pieces up for sale early instead of the ones we got today. It probably would have changed my whole outlook on spooktacular. Either way I feel stupid for complaining. Either way, really looking forward to buying lots of stuff during the upcoming days. :rock

Alright, alright, shhhhh, ix-nay on the ist-lay.

I told myself I would go to bed at 2:30 and it is now 4:10. Oh well, watching tv and keeping up with this thread was fun. Have a goodnight everyone :wave

From a HT perspective their isn't really anything surprising. Although I am feeling worse and worse about purchasing 3 of those items at full retail.:banghead

Oh well, atleast SS gave me $5 back

I know from this point on I ain't pre-ordering a figure ever again. Terminator, Armory and Robocop will be my last.

The list is a list of items which have promotions attached to them: bundle reductions; discounts; codes or gift card eligible, or have extra rewards.

Unless every one of them is due for a Spooktastic extra deal, it's not a Spook-specific list or a Sideshow oversight. :confused:

I know from this point on I ain't pre-ordering a figure ever again. Terminator, Armory and Robocop will be my last.

post-43350-you-have-chosen-wisely-gif-img-ZfHA.gif

That is, unless HT dramatically cuts production. Which is unlikely.

:yess:

Well, I'm going to bed. Might as well try and get an hour or two of sleep before work. Too bad we don't have some text message pool system in here to text for dose codez.

Nothing else tonight, eh? Just the two Codes?

Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

Nothing else tonight, eh? Just the two Codes?

Late night twitter contest just went up little bit ago. Ends in about 3 hours.

Think it's for another Chucky doll.

Ah yes, the nightmare one. Oh boy, is freak if there was a Chucky doll in the home... :lol

The list is a list of items which have promotions attached to them: bundle reductions; discounts; codes or gift card eligible, or have extra rewards.

Unless every one of them is due for a Spooktastic extra deal, it's not a Spook-specific list or a Sideshow oversight. :confused:

I thought this theory was plausible so I skimmed the list. Many, nearly half of the items are not on sale and do not have extra promotions - discounts, extra reward points, etc. I used the code "UPS05OFFDMKWLZ" on several of these regular-priced items and it says I must choose another eligible item to apply this code.

I think I'm going to have a nightmare now. :lol

I thought this theory was plausible so I skimmed the list. Many, nearly half of the items are not on sale and do not have extra promotions - discounts, extra reward points, etc. I used the code "UPS05OFFDMKWLZ" on several of these regular-priced items and it says I must choose another eligible item to apply this code.

That code is for 5% off Baroness.

IM Mk VII Bust code V11MKBUST 20% off before I'm down for 4-5 hours. Good night guys! :wink1:

Back