Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes: FR33PO1NT for $5

whoa.gif

Haven't seen that gif in years, thanks man! :lol

I know from this point on I ain't pre-ordering a figure ever again. Terminator, Armory and Robocop will be my last.

Unless it's the exclusive, everything will be discounted. I've found out the hard way with a few figures/statues i have bought this year like Man of Steel ,Wolverine, Gwen, Mary Jane to name just a few. Moral of the story, don't pay full retail if there is no ex. I want the Black Widow, Winter Soldier, Batman Arkham and Rocket figures but i'll wait since none have an ex. Even Sideshow figures with an ex often go on discount, less so for HT exclusives.

Want this. 30 percent off. Free shipping and double rewards. Next year. Oh toy gods, make it happen. :pray:

robofigure.jpg

I thought this theory was plausible so I skimmed the list. Many, nearly half of the items are not on sale and do not have extra promotions - discounts, extra reward points, etc. I used the code "UPS05OFFDMKWLZ" on several of these regular-priced items and it says I must choose another eligible item to apply this code.

You can use CR33PYDEAL14 on them, which is this month's promo code. Hence Promo code eligible items.

You can use CR33PYDEAL14 on them, which is this month's promo code. Hence Promo code eligible items.

Can you use both CR33PYDEAL14 and the discount codes for Spooktacular simultaneously?

RP Code just posted on Twitter L3T314
$5 Baby!

I'm actually glad I started using Twitter again today.
L3T314 - 100RP/$5

I saved the code but it didn't add onto my available RPs. Stills shows the 100 available which came from FR33PO1NT. :dunno

Thank you cat for waking my happy ass ass to feed your butt.
$5 free RP!!!

I just woke up from a nightmare. Thanks guys! I didn't get any email.

Back