Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad I joined the social network just to miss out on more rewards. :rotfl

Just saw the notification. Why not only let it work with the link right from the app rather than a code that yet again is limited and gets shared with people who don't even join their app.

Yay.
Because it was also posted on Facebook?

Hey there, Geeks!

Summer is a special time at the movies, isn’t it? The biggest action sequences, amazing adventures, and the most memorable characters all seem to appear once the sun is shining the longest. It’s the season to celebrate the biggest and the best things about the summer, so join us Wednesday, June 21st – Friday, June 23rd for Sideshow’s Summer Blockbuster Event!

As an epic bonus, you'll receive $5 in rewards for registering! Get ready for livestreams in the Let Your Geek Sideshow Facebook Page and in the Sideshow Social Network, and giveaways on our social channels! While you're at it, you may want to brush up on your movie trivia...

https://www.sideshow.com/events/sid...TdHlkUUxt74sHbuUny-qbaMs7Dw3thv1xGswhma7HEQO4

IMG_1337.jpeg

Looks like we missed a code: SBYAQBX. Just saw it on on the app - expired 5 hrs ago. Don't know how much it was for.
I believe it was gone within a few minutes. I got the notification like 20 min later and it was no longer valid. And the comments on the app made it sound like it was limited to a small number of people who entered it 1st.

There was just a code that apparently gave you a free HT Ragnarok Stan Lee figure. It said It hit it's usage limit. I tried it after I saw the message which was posted 6min prior. Wonder how many got him for free..

Back