Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a random $5 in rewards added to my account. Only thing I was expecting was the $2 from that Cobbled Cosplay lottery spin. Anyone else? Maybe it's for Sideshow Con registration?
I also got $5 added to my account 10 minutes ago. I signed in to see if the $2 from the Cobbled Cosplay lottery spin had been added to my account and noticed the $5 addition. It can't be for the registration because that was added instantly on the day I registered. I am a very fat guy, so maybe Sideshow considers me the equivalent of two persons and gave me a double reward for registering "two people." :LOL:

I also got $5 added to my account 10 minutes ago. I signed in to see if the $2 from the Cobbled Cosplay lottery spin had been added to my account and noticed the $5 addition. It can't be for the registration because that was added instantly on the day I registered. I am a very fat guy, so maybe Sideshow considers me the equivalent of two persons and gave me a double reward for registering "two people." :LOL:
We received the Summer Blockbuster Registration reward but I don't think they've handed out rewards for next month's Sideshow Con (July 18-21).

We received the Summer Blockbuster Registration reward but I don't think they've handed out rewards for next month's Sideshow Con (July 18-21).
You mean we are now able to register for the Sideshow Con? I haven't done so.
Maybe I should have clarified that the $5 that was added immediately upon registering was for the Summer Blockbuster.

Back