Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I chatted with Paul a little bit. He really doesn't want to talk about Rewards via PMs anymore (I'm apparently far from the only person who's been doing that), and he asked me to send an email to the sideshow social email, to which they have not responded. Anyway, he didn't state this explicitly, but I think it's pretty clear at this point that the $3 many of us got last Saturday was the Cobbled Cosplay voting rewards after all. If by some chance somebody didn't vote in Cobbled Cosplay on Anime Day and got the $3 anyway, they should probably consider themselves lucky.
Ah thanks.
That thanks was premature. I am sometimes not great with clues, and I misinterpreted Paul's VERY subtle hints. After not getting any reply to my email for over a week, I contacted my friend Alex Aronowicz whose job it is to keep track of all this stuff. He says the $3 from Saturday the 7th WAS for the trivia on the July 31st That Sideshow Show and that there actually were no participation rewards for voting during Anime Day's Cobbled Cosplay. He also says he's working on rewards for Monday's lotteries today. I didn't win any of those, but I'm sure some people will be happy to read that.

That thanks was premature. I am sometimes not great with clues, and I misinterpreted Paul's VERY subtle hints. After not getting any reply to my email for over a week, I contacted my friend Alex Aronowicz whose job it is to keep track of all this stuff. He says the $3 from Saturday the 7th WAS for the trivia on the July 31st That Sideshow Show and that there actually were no participation rewards for voting during Anime Day's Cobbled Cosplay. He also says he's working on rewards for Monday's lotteries today. I didn't win any of those, but I'm sure some people will be happy to read that.

So there's no more rewards for participation?

Just have to hope for lotteries each time.

So there's no more rewards for participation?

Just have to hope for lotteries each time.
Seems to be the case. As some of us speculated 3/4 of the way through Sideshow Con, lotteries appear to be replacing them, and if everyone we're lucky, we'll see more lotteries that reward all participants in games of trivia in October.

All good my friend! Still thank you for being a contact on behalf of us, not knowing what's going on lol. This mass group of people doing trivia is definitely ruining the odds of winning lotteries now that participation RPs are also dead. On that note, I received my lucky $3 from Cobbled.

Confirmed participation rewards are dead.

Trying to claim it was just a one time thing, no you did it more than once but then realised too many people were joining :lol

Back